Lara Vs Caracas Prediction. Lara will be welcoming Caracas at Estadio Metropolitano de Fútbol de Lara in Barquisimeto for a Venezuela Primera División Match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Lara Vs Caracas Prediction:Match Facts
- Deportivo Lara are in the 4th position of Primera División and they are in contention for final.
- Deportivo Lara have played a total of 39 matches in Venezuela Primera División. Their current statistics is 15 win, 15 draw and 9 lose.
- Deportivo Lara did not lose their last two matches in the competition.
- Deportivo Lara last played away against Caracas and the game ended in a 1-1 draw
- Caracas are in the 8th position of Primera División and they are in contention for final.
- Caracas have played a total of 41 matches in Venezuela Primera División. Their current statistics is 20 win, 9 draw and 12 lose.
- Caracas did not lose their last seven matches in the competition.
- Caracas last played at home against Deportivo Lara in a game that ended in a 1-1 draw.
Lara Vs Caracas Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 27 times with Deportivo Lara’s record standing at 4 win 12 draw and 11 lose while Caracas record stands at 11 win 12 draw and 4 lose in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on the 11/11/2018 in this competition and the game ended in a 1-1 draw at Caracas.
Lara Vs Caracas Prediction:Players News and Squad
Lara predicted line up: J. Penedo G. Katsikas S. Popovici M. Popesc L. Corbu M. Mahlangu D. Nistor S. Hanca Diogo Salomão D. Sorescu M. Axente
Who to watch: Diogo Salomão is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 2 goals. He has also provided the most top assists.
Caracas Possible Squad:C. Flores,M. Acuña,J. Arias,G. Guerra,J. Muriel,D. Saggiomo,R. Arace,D. Díaz,J. Echeverría,J. Arrieta,N. Canelón, J. Arrieta
Who to watch: J. Arrieta has 7 goals for Caracas and could be the catalyst of their offense.
Why Lara will win
Deportivo Lara have not lost in their last 2 games in this competition and they will be fighting to win this game and qualify for the finals of this competition plus they have a good record against their opponent.
Why Caracas will win
Caracas are 3rd in the table and they have not lost in their last 5 games in this competition and they will be fighting to register a win and close in on the top team in the table.
Lara Vs Caracas Prediction
Both teams are in contention for the finals and they will be fighting to win this game and close in on the top 4 teams in the table.
Our Verdict: A Win for Caracas or Over 1.5 goals
|14-11-2018||PSMS Medan||Bet Analysis||PS Tira||Cancelled|
|14-11-2018||Notts Co||Bet Analysis||Doncaster||4-2|
|14-11-2018||Southend||Bet Analysis||Southampton U21||3-0|
|14-11-2018||Dep. La Coruna (Esp)||Bet Analysis||Ath Bilbao (Esp)||1-1|