Latvia Vs Andorra Predictions. Latvia will play hosts to Andorra at Stadions Daugava on Thursday evening for the UEFA Nations League match day 1.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Latvia Vs Andorra Predictions: Match Facts
- Latvia have played 4 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 0 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses.
- This will be their first match in the UEFA Nations League.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times (LDWLD)
- The last game they played was against Azerbaijan where they won 3-1 at home being a friendly match.
- So far the friendlies they have scored 1 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Andorra have played 3 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 1 win, 1 draw and a loss.
- This will be first match for Andorra in the UEFA Nations League.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 3 times (DLWLL)
- The last game they played was against UAE where they drew 0-0 at home being a friendly match.
- So far the friendlies they have scored 1 goal ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goal (GD).
Latvia Vs Andorra Predictions: H2H
- The two nations have met 5 times in the past, Latvia have won 5 times whereas Andorra none and drawn none.
- The last time they met was on 10-10-2017. Latvia won 4-0 at home during the word cup qualifiers .
Latvia Vs Andorra Predictions: Player News And Squad’s
FC Latvia predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Vanins Defenders: Tarasovs, Gorkss, Kolesovs Midfielders: Freimanis, Kazacoks, Kluskins, Laizans, Maksimenko Forwards: Ikaunieks, Sabala
Who to watch: 38 years old Goalkeeper Andris Vanins remains the best player in their side and is expected to defend his team. Sabala has he most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Andorra predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Gomes Defenders: Rubio, Lima, Llovera, San Nicolas Midfielders:Rodriguez, Rebes, Vales, Clemente Forwards: Vieira, Alaez
Who to watch: 25 years old midfielder Rodriguez is a sensational payer for Andorra and is expected to lead his squad in this match up.
Why Latvia Will Win
Latvia haven’t recorded any wins in their last 4 friendly matches this year with 1 draw and 3 losses which is not a brilliant record for them. However they have a solid h2h record over their with 5 wins in their last 5 meetings.
Why Andorra Will Win
The visitors are heading to this game with a lot of confidence are they have recorded an average results i the last played 3 friendly games with 1 win, 1 draw and a loss. while their rivals are win-less in the last 4 friendly games which would be a positive advantage for them.
Latvia Vs Andorra Predictions
We have confidence in Latvia to record their first win in the newly launched tournament of UEFA nations league. They have an experienced goalkeeper in Andris Vanins who has vast experience with international games and is expected to help his side here.
OUR VERDICT: A WIN FOR LATVIA
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AB Copenhagen||VS||Odense||2||0-4|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||VS||Ukraine||2||1-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Gibraltar||VS||FYR Macedonia||X2||0-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Haka||VS||AC Oulu||GG||2-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||New York City||VS||New England Revolution||GG||0-1|