Latvia Vs Georgia Prediction. Latvia will be welcoming Georgia at Stadions Skonto in Riga, Latvia for a UEFA Nations league match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Latvia Vs Georgia Prediction: Match Facts
- Latvia have played a total of 4 matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current statistics is 1 draw and 3 lose
- Latvia did not win their last four matches in the competition
- Latvia last played at home against Azerbaijan and they lost the game 3-1
- Latvia have played a single home match in UEFA Nations league. Their current home statistics is 1 lose
- Latvia did not win their last home match in the competition
- Georgia have played a total of 4 matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current statistics is 3 win and 1 lose
- Georgia did not win their last match in the competition
- Georgia last played away against Luxembourg and they lost the game 1 nil
- Georgia have played a single away match in UEFA Nations league. Their current away statistics is 1 lose.
- Georgia did not win their last away match in the competition.
Latvia Vs Georgia Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met once in a game that ended in a 1-1 draw on 11/4/2017 in Latvia
Latvia Vs Georgia Prediction: Players News and Squad
Latvia predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Vanins Defenders: Tarasovs, Gorkss, Kolesovs Midfielders: Freimanis, Kazacoks, Kluskins, Laizans, Maksimenko Forwards: Ikaunieks, Sabala
Who to watch: 38 years old Goalkeeper Andris Vanins remains the best player in their side and is expected to defend his team. Sabala has he most top assists and they will both feature in this game
Georgia Predicted lineup: Giorgi Loria, Guram Kashia, Saba Kvirkvelia, Georgi Navalovski, Otar Kakabadze, Valeri Qazaishvili, Nika Kvekveskiri, Jaba Kankava, Nika Kacharava, Giorgi Chakvetadze, Tornike Okriashvili
Who to watch: Tornike Okriashvili – He had the winning goal in that game vs Latvia to secure a win
Why Latvia will win
Latvia will be fighting to beat the group leader Georgia and if they manage it means that they will be second in this group and automatically they will advance to the next round of this competition.
Why Georgia will win
Georgia will be playing under less pressure because they have already qualify for the next round with 9 points and they are currently unbeaten in this competition.
Latvia Vs Georgia Prediction
Latvia will be under pressure to win this game but Georgia who are on top of their group will be looking to keep their unbeaten run against their opponent.
Our Verdict: A Win for Georgia
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|