Leganes vs Getafe Prediction-Match day 3 of the Spanish Primera Division brings us a clash between Leganes and Getafe at Estadio Municipal de Butarque (Leganés).
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Leganes vs Getafe Prediction: Match Facts
- Leganes having played 2 matches is at position 3 with 6 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 home games played.
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 game and lost 0 games (WW)
- Their last game played against Espanyol they won 0-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Getafe having played 2 matches is at position 14 with 1 point in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 0 time, drawn 1 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 times in their overall 1 away game played.
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game (LD)
- Their last game played against Sevilla they lost 0-1 at home
- So far in this season they have scored 0 goal for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
Leganes vs Getafe Prediction: H2H
- They met 8 times in total, but last time they met was in 2004.4 times Leganes took the win, twice Getafe, and twice it ended with a draw.
- The last meeting between the two sides was in the Spanish 2nd tier division in 2004 it ended goalless.
Leganes vs Getafe Prediction: Players News And Squads
LEGANES PREDICTED LINE UP: Pichu Cuéllar, M. Mantovani, Diego Rico, E. Muñoz, Joseba Zaldúa, Bustinza, Erik Morán, Gabriel, Eraso, Omar Ramos, Rubén Pérez, A. Szymanowski, N. El Zhar and Guerrero.
WHO TO WATCH: Gabriel is the leading top goal scorer for Leganes with 1 goal. Guerrero has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
GETAFE PREDICTED LINE UP: Guaita, D. Dakonam, Molinero, D. Suárez, Juan Cala, Bergara, M. Arambarri, Sergio Mora, G. Shibasaki, Álvaro Jiménez, Ángel, Jorge Molina, A. Ndiaye and F. Fajr.
WHO TO WATCH: Álvaro Jiménez and F. Fajr were the ones on target and played very good as they pressed so match on the opponents penalty box and they will be available for this coming match.
Why Leganes Will Win
Leganes has started off with an excellent start to the season. After two matches, they have two wins. Both of them with clean sheets placing them in the 3rd position and with home ground advantage they will be looking to increase their points.
Why Getafe Will Win
Getafe visited Bilbao and came out with a draw without goals. But they failed in the 2nd round. They hosted Sevilla and lost with a score of 0 – 1. Still, their defensive line appears to be great, since both of their opponents are tough than most teams in this Division and they can now turn their focus on Leganes.
Leganes vs Getafe Prediction
The hosts seem to be in a good shape, and we can count on them to win this match but its not going to be a walk in the park for them since they have only scored 1 goal each in their first two matches and Getafes’ defensive unit is tight which makes this tie a cagey affair.
Our prediction: a narrow home win for Leganes
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||2845||METZ 16.44||7.82||PARIS ST GERMAIN 1.16||21:45|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||1546||DERBY 2.01||3.42||HULL CITY 3.85||21:45|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||1903||LEGANES 2.01||3.26||GETAFE 4.12||22:00|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||3410||CADIZ CF 1.88||3.33||GIMNASTIC TARRAGONA 4.57||22:00|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||2041||HAMBURGER SV 4.03||3.55||RB LEIPZIG 1.93||21:30|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||1176||DYNAMO DRESDEN 2.31||3.33||GREUTHER FURTH 3.17||19:30|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||3655||HEIDENHEIM 2.14||3.38||JAHN REGENSBURG 3.48||19:30|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||1800||PESCARA 2.27||3.57||FROSINONE 3.03||21:30|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||4383||FC AARAU 1.84||3.90||FC WOHLEN 4.00||21:00|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||5086||LILLE 2.53||3.23||BORDEAUX 2.91||20:00|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||2504||ANDERLECHT 1.31||5.37||LOKEREN 9.94||21:30|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||2614||AC HORSENS 3.42||3.59||FC NORDSJALLAND 2.09||19:00|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||3639||GUANGZHOU EVERGRANDE 1.34||5.36||CHANGCHUN YATAI 8.57||14:35|
|08-09||Bet Analysis||1568||CD FEIRENSE 7.79||4.30||SPORTING LISBON 1.45||21:00|
|08-09||bet analysis||3976||SL BENFICA 1.24||6.19||PORTIMONENSE 12.38||23:00|
|08-09||bet analysis||2353||BOTOSANI 2.30||3.15||ASTRA GIURGIU 3.26||21:30|
|08-09||bet analysis||1757||AMKAR PERM 5.24||3.42||CSKA MOSCOW 1.76||17:30|
|08-09||bet analysis||5616||HAMILTON 10.46||5.63||CELTIC 1.29||21:45|
|08-09||bet analysis||4722||DEGERFORS 2.40||3.36||OSTERS IF 2.88||20:00|
|08-09||bet analysis||2423||GAP CONNAHS QUAY 1.84||3.78||BALA TOWN 3.68||21:45|
|08-09||bet analysis||3319||THE NEW SAINTS 1.28||5.27||CEFN DRUIDS AFC 8.95||21:45|