Lithuania vs Romania Prediction. Lithuania will be hosting Romania in the UEFA Nations League on Thursday at LFF stadionas .
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Lithuania vs Romania Prediction: Match Facts
- Lithuania are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League C Group 4 2018/2019 together with Serbia, Montenegro and Romania .
- They played 2 matches in this group with 2 losses placing them in position 4 in Group 4 with 0 point.
- They have 1 draw, 0 win and 4 losses in their last five matches: (LLLLD)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 win vs Montenegro , a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal for (GF), conceded 3 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Romania are together in UEFA Nations League- League C Group 3 2018/2019 together with, Serbia, Montenegro and Lithuania .
- They played 2 matches in this group with 2 draws placing them in position 3 with 2 points.
- They have 3 wins, 2 draws and 0 loss in their last five matches: (DDWWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-2 draw vs Serbia.
- In this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
Lithuania vs Romania Prediction: H2H
- Romania vs Lithuania have met 9 times in the past with resulting in 8 wins and 1 loss for Romania.
- The SIX most recent matches between them have resulted in Six wins for Romania.
- The last meeting between the two teams was played on Wednesday 23/03/16 in a Friendly build up match that ended in : Romania 1 – 0 Lithuania.
Lithuania vs Romania Prediction: Players, News and Squad
LITHUANIA PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Zubas, Defenders: Borovskij, Kijanskas, Klimavicius, Slavickas, Midfielders: Sernas, Kuklys, Slivka, Cernych, Forwards: Novikovas, Valskis
WHO TO WATCH: Captain Fiodor Cernych got the goal against Scotland in their 1-1 draw last October. The 26 year old now has eight international goals in 33 matches played in international duties.
ROMANIA PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Tatarusanu Defenders: Benzar, Sapunaru, Balasa, Tosca Defensive Midfielders: Cicaldau, Nedelcu Attacking Midfielders: Rotariu, Stanciu, Grozav Forwards: Tucudean
WHO TO WATCH: Nicolae Stanciu, scored a goal in their match against Serbia and bossed the proceedings at the center of the pitch and the 29 year old Sparta Praha man looks like he has plenty more to offer.
Why Lithuania will win
For Lithuania this matches are good as they look to build momentum for future games and they certainly are able to get a positive result especially at home.
Why Romania will win
Romania have won the last 6 matches against Lithuania ,keeping 5 clean sheets in that period and with their current 5 match unbeaten run they are the favorites to win this match.
Lithuania vs Romania Prediction
The Romanians are front runners to win this match as Israelite’s has just two wins and two draws in their last 17 matches while losing the remaining 13 matches and they have Pathetic at home too,having lost each of their last 3 matches on home soil, failing to score in three of them, showing how deficient they are in the final.
Our Verdict: An away win for Romania
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|