Liverpool Vs Watford Prediction- Liverpool will welcome Watford at the Anfield for the England Premier League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Liverpool Vs Watford Prediction: match facts
- Liverpool having played 30 matches is at position 4 with 60 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 17 times, drawn 9 times and lost 4 games.
- They have won 9 time, drawn 6 times and lost 0 times in their overall 15 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game(LWWWD)
- Their last game played against Manchester United they lost 2-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 68 goals for (GF), conceded 34 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 34 goals.
- Watford having played 30 matches is at position 10 with 36 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 6 times and lost 14 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 2 times and lost 9 times in their overall 15 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game;- (LWWLW)
- Their last game played against Arsenal they lost 1-0, an away from home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 39 goals for (GF), conceded 50 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -11 goals.
Liverpool Vs Watford Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have meet a total of 23 times with Liverpool recording 17 wins whereas Watford has 4 wins and 2 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 3 wins for Liverpool while Watford has 1 win and 1 draw for both teams.
- Their last match played Watford drew 3-3 on a home ground match played on 14/10/2017.
Liverpool Vs Watford Prediction: player squads
LIVERPOOL PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Mignolet Defenders:Gomez, Lovren, Klavan, Milner Midfielders: Henderson, Can, Coutinho Forwards: Salah, Mane, Firmino
WHO TO WATCH: Salah is the leading top goal scorer for Liverpool with 12 goals. Coutinho has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
WATFORD PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Gomes Defenders: Janmaat, Mariappa, Kabasele, Holebas , Kiko Femenía, Midfielders: Doucoure, Carrillo, Chalobah, Cleverley, Richarllson Forwards:Gray.
WHO TO WATCH: Doucoure is the leading top goal scorer for Watford with 6 goals. Kiko Femenía has the top most assist and both these two players will feature in this game.
Why Liverpool will win
Liverpool’s unbeaten run came to a disappointing end last weekend when they visited arch rivals Man U and they recorded a good performance on the pitch but what hey lacked was goals. At home they will battle to record a 3 point on the table.
Why Watford will win
The visitors lost 3-0 at Arsenal last time out, and whilst their overall record of three wins, two draws, and four defeats from their last nine matches. Playing away from in this game they will be looking for a win here against Kloops men.
Liverpool Vs Watford Prediction
Liverpool have won five, drawn one, and lost one of their last seven meetings with Watford and with this match in hand after a loss to Man U they will be looking to record a win after a 3-3 draw in their last encounter.
LIVERPOOL will win.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|17/03/18||Bet Analysis||5523||Bournemouth 1.88||3.49||West Bromwich 4.35||18:00|
|17/03/18||Bet Analysis||4385||Fulham 1.57||4.34||QPR 5.43||15:30|
|17/03/18||Bet Analysis||4178||VfL Wolfsburg 3.58||3.25||Schalke 04 2.17||20:30|
|17/03/18||Bet Analysis||5337||Swansea 6.90||4.14||Tottenham 1.49||15:15|
|17/03/18||Bet Analysis||3248||Manchester Utd 1.34||4.82||Brighton 9.38||22:45|
|17/03/18||Bet Analysis||1427||Liverpool 1.24||6.44||Watford 12.08||20:30|
|17/03/18||Bet Analysis||2825||Valencia 1.49||4.38||Alaves 6.67||18:15|
|17/03/18||Bet Analysis||4283||Betis 2.27||3.30||Espanyol 3.30||22:45|
|17/03/18||Bet Analysis||2756||Spal 9.13||4.51||Juventus 1.40||22:45|
|17/03/18||Bet Analysis||2963||Real Sociedad 1.73||3.78||Getafe 4.91||20:30|