Longford Vs Cobh Ramblers Predictions- Longford welcomes Cobh Ramblers at the City Calling Stadium for the Republic of Ireland match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Longford Vs Cobh Ramblers Predictions: match facts
- Longford are in the 5th position on the Republic of Ireland League table with 17 points after playing 15 matches with 4 wins 5 draws and 6 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 win 2 draws and 2 losses(DWLLD)
- Their last match played they managed a 0-0 draw with Shelbourne on an away ground match.
- They have played a total of 7 home matches with 3 wins 1 draw and 3 losses.
- Cobh Ramblers are in the 2nd position on the Republic of Ireland League league table with 30 points after playing 15 matches with 9 wins 3 draws and 3 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 3 wins 1 draw and 1 lose(WDWWL)
- Their last match played they won 1-0 to Wexford on a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 7 away matches with 4 wins and 3 losses.
Longford Vs Cobh Ramblers Predictions: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 23 times with Longford recording 13 wins whereas Cobh Ramblers has 7 wins and 3 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Longford while Cobh Ramblers has 2 wins and 1 draw for both sides.
- Their last match played Cobh Ramblers won 2-0 ona home ground match played on 22/04/2017.
Longford Vs Cobh Ramblers Predictions: player squads
Longford predicted line up: P. Skinner, D. O’Reilly, S. Walsh, A. Friel, T. Noack-Hofmann, M. Langtry, R. Gorman, D. Zambram, K. O’Connor, G. Boyne, D. McGlade, C. Mulhall, E. Curran, D. O’Sullivan, D. Cowan
Cobh Ramblers predicted line up: P. Hunt, J. McSweeney, B. O’Riordan, I. Mylod, C. Fleming, A. O’Donnell, K. McNamara, C. Donnellan, S. Christopher, C. Coleman, K. Caulfield, C. McCarthy, M. Whelan, R. Mann
why Longford will win
Longford Town have played a total of 15 matches in Republic of Ireland First Division table. Their current statistics is 4 win, 5 draw and 6 lose. After a 0-0 draw on an away ground match, they will have to take an early advantage of the home advantage and dominate in the match and later play a rather defensive game.
why Cobh Ramblers will win
Recording 4 consecutive unbeaten matches the away side may be feeling confident about themselves and will be looking forward to continue with the streak. On the 2nd position on the table standings they will be looking for this win to move on the top position after hey have closed the 2 point difference and enjoy the top position.
Longford Vs Cobh Ramblers Predictions
Th away side will not let this match of hand and with only 2 points below they taste the privileges of the to position on the table standings, we expect this will be no easy match. We expect the home side to play a rather defensive match and avoid the visitors shipping goals in this match.
Cobh Ramblers will win this match or end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Aatvidaberg||X||Osters IF||17:00|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Longford||X||Cobh Ramblers||21:30|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Sligo Rovers||X||Galway United||21:45|
|18-03||FC Tokyo||X||Yokohama Marinos||12:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Suwon Samsung||X||Seoul||12:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Gangwon FC||X||Jeju United||13:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Incheon Utd||X||Sangju Sangmu||13:00|