Ludogorets Vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction. Ludogorets and Bayer Leverkusen face each other on Thursday evening at Ludogorets Arena.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Ludogorets Vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Match Facts
- Ludogorets are in group group A together with AEK Larnaca Bayer Leverkusen and Zürichin the UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 time and lost none.
- At home they have won 2 times drawn none and lost none in in their overall 2 matches played.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost none (WWWDW)
- The last game they played was against Vereya where they won 2-1 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 7 goal ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- Bayer Leverkusen are in group group A together with AEK Larnaca Ludogorets and Zürichin in the UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- Having played 3 matches are at position 18 with 0 points in the 2018-19 Germany Bundesliga.
- This will be their first match at home in this competition
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 times, drawn none and lost 4 times (LLLWL)
- The last game they played was against Bayern Munchen where they lost 3-1 an away
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Ludogorets Vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: H2H
- The two clubs have never met in the past this will be the first ever encounter between them.
Ludogorets Vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
LUDOGORETS PREDICTED LINE UP: Renan, Cicinho, I. Plastun, C. Moți, G. Terziev, Natanael Pimienta, Gustavo Campanharo, S. Dyakov, A. Vasilev, A. Andrianantenaina, Lucas Sasha, Juninho Quixadá, João Paulo, J. Lukoki, V. Misidjan and C. Keșerü.
WHO TO WATCH: Gustavo Campanharo +is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 2 goals.
BAYER LEVERKUSEN PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper:– R. Özcan Defenders:– Sven Bender, M. Weiser, Wendell, Jonathan Tah Midfielders:-L. Bender, J. Baumgartlinger, K. Havertz, K. Volland Striker:-L. Alario, J. Brandt (4-4-2)
WHO TO WATCH: Bayer Leverkusen’s Julian Brandt showed clips of brilliance in his cameo appearances for Germany
Why Ludogorets Will Win
The hosts are doing well in their domestic league but their main aim is to prosper in the European competitions as well. Seeing as they are tough to lose to at home they are capable of troubling the opposition’s side.
Why Bayer Leverkusen Will Win
The Germans finished 5th last season and they got a chance to participate in this tournament. However they have under-performed this season having not won any of their last 3 matches . They will be seeking restore their glory with this game.
Ludogorets Vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction
We are confident with the hosts to win this game. They were very impressive in the qualifying round winning 3 of their played 4 matches and conceded just once during that time. Further- more their rivals are on a four losing run.
Our verdict: a home win for Ludogorets.
|20/09/2018||AEK Larnaca||Bet Analysis||Zurich||0-1|
|20/09/2018||Dudelange||Bet Analysis||AC Milan||2||0-1|
|20/09/2018||Besiktas||Bet Analysis||Sarpsborg 08||1||3-1|
|20/09/2018||Dyn. Kyiv||Bet Analysis||FC Astana||2-2|
|20/09/2018||Genk||Bet Analysis||Malmo FF||GG||2-0|
|20/09/2018||Marseille||Bet Analysis||Eintracht Frankfurt||1||1-2|
|20/09/2018||Arsenal||Bet Analysis||Vorskla Poltava||1 ,OVER 2.5||4-2|
|20/09/2018||Sevilla||Bet Analysis||St. Liege||5-1|
|20/09/2018||Ludogorets||Bet Analysis||Bayer Leverkusen||2X||2-3|
|20/09/2018||RB Leipzig||Bet Analysis||Salzburg||2-3|