Luxembourg vs Belarus Predictions. Two of the top sides in League D Group 2, Luxembourg and Belarus lock horns at Stade Josy Barthel (Luxembourg).
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Luxembourg vs Belarus Predictions: Match Facts
- Luxembourg are in UEFA nation league, league D group 2 alongside Belarus, San Marino and Moldova.
- They have played 4 matches in this competition resulting in 3 wins and 1 loss and are at position 1 with 9 points.
- This will be their 3rd match played at home having won 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time, drawn none and lost 1 times (WLWWW)
- The last game they played was against San Marino where they lost 3-0 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 10 goals ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
- Belarus are in UEFA nation league, league D group 2 alongside Luxembourg, San Marino and Moldova.
- They have played 4 matches in this competition resulting in 2 wins and are at position 2 with 8 points.
- They have played 2 matches away from home resulting in 2 wins.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time (WWWWW)
- The last game they played was against Moldova where they drew 0-0, an away home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 6 goals ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Luxembourg vs Belarus Predictions: H2H
- The teams of Belarus and Luxembourg have played a total of 10 matches against each other, all of which were in the EURO qualifications. Four out of the Nine matches ended with a draw, while Belarus won 4 of them. Luxembourg has come out as a winner from one match only.
- Belarus came on top 1-0 when teams met a month ago in Minsk, the reverse fixture of this match.
Luxembourg vs Belarus Predictions: Players News and Squad
Luxembourgs’ predicted lineup Goalkeeper: – Schon Defenders:- Jans, Malget, Chanot, Mahmutovic, Da Mota.Midfielders:- Bohnert, Bensi, Philipps, Mutsch. Forward: – Joachim
WHO TO WATCH: Luxembourg have netted an impressive six times, with three of those goals coming from the boots of Aurelien Joachim so in this match he will be the man to watch.
Belarus’ Predicted lineup: (G)- A. Gutor (D)- M. Sivakov, D. Polyakov, E. Filipenko, M. Volodko (M)- P. Savitskiy, S. Dragun, S. Kislyak (A)- M. Skavysh, M. Gordeychuk, N. Signevich
WHO TO WATCH: Maccabi Tel Aviv defender Egor Filipenko is the most experienced player in the Belarus squad, with midfielder Stanislaw Drahun not far behind him. The latter of these two is the top scorer with five goals.
Why Luxembourg will win
Luc Holtz side found stability in their defensive structure as they have only conceded once in the four group matches.and the Luxembourg boss will intend to play with a typically defensive system to frustrate the visitors, getting men behind the ball and looking to grab a goal on the break.
Why Belarus will win
Despite scoring only once the against the hosts on home soil, Belarus are the stronger of the two teams and their confidence will have been boosted by some improved form in the games leading up to this one, including victories over San Marino.
Luxembourg vs Belarus Prediction
On paper, Luxembourg is the better side at home and they have sweet revenge on their minds, they need the three points if they are to advance past the group, a loss might throw their plans into disarray. With that in mind we see them going for the home win here.
Our verdict: A home win or draw for Luxembourg.
|15-11-2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Hgovina||0-0|
|15-11-2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Moldova||2||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1x||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Flamengo||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||1||1-0|