GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Malaga vs Almeria Prediction: Match Facts
- Malaga CF having played 4 matches is at position 1 with 12 points in this Spain Segunda División 2018/2019
- They have won 4 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 game.
- This will be their first match in this seasons Spain Copa del Rey 2018/2019.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 5 games, drawn 0 game and lost 0 games:- (WWWWW)
- Their last game played ended a 1-0 home win vs Tenerife
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
- Almería having played 4 matches is at position 20 with 1 point in this Spain Segunda División 2018/2019
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 3 games.
- This match will be their first one and away in this seasons Spain Copa del Rey 2018/2019
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 game, drawn 1 game and lost 4 games:- (LLDLL)
- Their last game played ended a 3-1 away from home loss vs Osasuna
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
Malaga vs Almeria Prediction: H2H
- UD Almeria and Malaga CF have met 17 times in the past with resulting 4 wins for Almeria,8 wins for Malaga and five draws for Both sides.
- The most recent 5 H2H matches have resulted in 2 draws,and 3 wins for Malaga.
- The most recent match between the two teams ended in a 1-0win for Malaga at Almeria on 03/09/2018.
Malaga vs Almeria Prediction: Players News And Squad
MALAGA FC PREDICTED LINE UP: Munir-Luis Hernández, Juan Carlos, Cifuentes, F. Ricca-Pau Torres, A. N’Diaye. Adrián, Recio-Renato Santos, J. Harper
WHO TO WATCH: Former Sunderland midfielder Alfred Ndiaye has scored 1 goal for Malaga and becomes one of their top goal scorers this season.
UD ALMERIA PREDICTED LINE UP: René-Romera, Ángel Trujillo, Andoni López, Juan Carlos-J. Arzura, Joaquín Fernández, César de la Hoz, Álvaro Giménez-Luis Rioja, José Corpas
WHO TO WATCH:24 years old Luis Rioja is one the only two players in this team to have scored a goal this season in the two apps.
Why Malaga CF will win
Malaga are onform as they come here unbeaten in 11 matches including pre-season friendlies and have taken maximum points from their opening two matches in the new league.
Why Almería will win
Almería lost to Malaga 0-1 just a week ago and by now they must be looking to rectify where they went wrong in that match.
Málaga vs Almería Prediction
The hosts have their home ground advantage in this match and we think they are the favorites to win this match as they are unbeaten so far in the new season and they are a team who are result oriented finding wins by all means,
Our Verdict: A home win for Malaga CF .
|11/09/2018||Connah's Quay||Bet Analysis||Caernarfon Town FC||1|
|11/09/2018||Spain U21||Bet Analysis||N.Ireland U21||1-2|
|11/09/2018||Al Masry||Bet Analysis||Nogoom FC||5-3|
|11/09/2018||Republic of Ireland U21||Bet Analysis||Germany U21||2||0-6|
|11/09/2018||Bosnia &Herzegovina||Bet Analysis||Austria||1-0|
|11/09/2018||France U21||Bet Analysis||Luxembourg U21||1||2-0|
|11/09/2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Luxembourg||0-3|
|11/09/2018||Falkenbergs FF||Bet Analysis||Landskrona BoIS||GG||1-2|