Malaga vs Tenerife Prediction. Malaga will be playing host to Tenerife at La Rosaleda Stadium in the Spanish Segunda division competition.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Malaga vs Tenerife Prediction: Match Facts
- Malaga CF having played 3 matches is at position 1 with 9 points in this Spain Segunda División 2018/2019
- They have won 3 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 game.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 times in their overall 1 home game played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games:- (WWWWD)
- Their last game played ended a 1-0 away win vs Almeria
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Tenerife having played 3 matches is at position 14 with 3 points in this Spain Segunda División 2018/2019
- They have won 0 times, drawn 3 times and lost 0 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 2 time and lost 1 times in their overall 2 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 4 games and lost 3 games:- (DDDDW)
- Their last game played ended a 2-2 away from home draw vs Deportivo La Coruna
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
Malaga vs Tenerife Prediction: H2H
- Malaga CF and Tenerife have met 9 times in the past with resulting 5 wins for Malaga CF,1 win for Tenerife and 3 draws for Both sides.
- The most recent 5 H2H matches have resulted in 3 draws,and 2 wins for Malaga.
- The most recent match between the two teams ended in a 1-1 at Malaga CF on 27-3-2010.
Malaga vs Tenerife Prediction: Players News And Squad
MALAGA FC PREDICTED LINE UP: Munir-Luis Hernández, Juan Carlos, Cifuentes, F. Ricca-Pau Torres, A. N’Diaye. Adrián, Recio-Renato Santos, J. Harper
WHO TO WATCH: Former Sunderland midfielder Alfred Ndiaye has scored 1 goal for Malaga and becomes one of their top goal scorers this season.
TENERIFE PREDICTED LINE UP: Daniel Hernandez-Luis Pérez, Samuel Camille, Carlos Ruiz, Jorge, Naranjo, Alberto, Joao Rodríguez, Suso Santana, Bryan Acosta-Luis Milla, Filip Malbasic
WHO TO WATCH:24 years old Bryan Acosta is one the only 4 players in this team to have scored a goal this season in the two apps.
Why Malaga CF will win
Malaga are onform as they come here unbeaten in 10 matches including pre-season friendlies and have taken maximum points from their opening two matches in the new league.
Why Tenerife will win
Not a bad start for drawn as they have drawn all the first three matches of the season but the positive bit is that they have scored atleast once in each of those matches meaning they stable at the final third.
Malaga vs Tenerife Prediction
The hosts have their home ground advantage in this match and we think they are the favorites to win this match as they are unbeaten so far in the new season and they are a team who are result oriented finding wins by all means,
Our Verdict: A home win for Malaga CF .
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||South Africa||VS||Libya||0-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Mauritania||VS||Burkina Faso||2-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Joenkoepings Soedra||VS||Gefle||1-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Real Oviedo||VS||Real Zaragoza||0-4|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Sport Recife||VS||Cruzeiro||0-0|