Mali vs Ivory Coast Prediction-Mali will be looking to avenge the 3-1 deficit that Ivory coast inflicted on them in the first leg match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Mali vs Ivory Coast Prediction: Match Facts
- Mali are in group C of the WC Qualification Africa 2018 Russia with Côte d’Ivoire, Gabon and Morocco.
- They have played 4 matches in this group with 2 draws and 2 losses in those matches placing in position 4.
- Their form in the last 5 matches they have played across all competitions has resulted in 1 win 2 draws and 2 losses. (DLLDW)
- Their last match played was against Morocco, a match they drew 0-0 at home.
- Ivory Coast are position 1 in group C of the WC Qualification Africa 2018 Russia with Côte d’Ivoire, Gabon and Mali.
- They have played 4 matches in this group with 1 draw 1 loss and 2 wins in those matches.
- Their form in the last 5 matches they have played across all competitions has resulted in 2 wins 1 draw and 2 losses. (LWWDL)
- Their last match played was against Gabon and they lost 1-2 at home.
Mali vs Ivory Coast Prediction: H2H
- These two nations have clashed 26 times before, and as it stands Ivory Coast have dominated this fixture with 17 wins, 7 draws, and just 2 defeats.
- Ivory coast have won 3 and drawn 1 in the last 5 most recent clashes between the two teams.
- Last year the pair met for their reverse World Cup qualifier in Ivory Coast, where the hosts ran out comfortable 3-1 winners.
Mali vs Ivory Coast Prediction: Players News and Squad
MALI PREDICTED LINEUP (4-4-2) Goalkeepers: Oumar Sissoko (Orléans, France) Defenders: Ousmane Coulibaly,Molla Wague, Mahamadou N’Diaye, Youssouf Kone. Midfielders: Yves Bissouma Yacouba Sylla, Samba Sow Adama Traore Sambou Yatabare Forwards: Mustapha Yatabare Bakary, Sako Moussa.
WHO TO WATCH: Fomer Barcelona youngster Adama Traore should be able to trouble the Moroccan defense with his speed and strength.
IVORY COAST PREDICTED LINEUP (4-4-2): Sylvain Gbohouo Wilfried Kanon Eric Bailly Franck Kessié Serge Aurier Salomon Kalou, Adama Traoré Jean Michaël Seri ,Seydou Doumbia, Gervinho, Max Gradel
WHO TO WATCH: Seydou Doumbia always scores important goals for the Elephants.
Why Mali will win
The Eagles will be desperate to pick up a positive result against the Elephants having lost 6-0 aggregate in their last 2 fixtures against Morrocco and keep alive their hopes of reaching the World Cup finals for the first time but they can still match the visitors in terms of quality and experience as most of the squad members play in Europe.
Why Ivory Coast will win
The visitors shut up shop with a very professional second half performance and collected another important three points in the first leg clash between the two teams and between them Ivory coast cannot afford another slip up as it will give Morocco a chance to go up.
Mali vs Ivory Coast Prediction
With Ivory Coast being the leader of the group with a difference of 2 pts from Morocco. they have to use this much against the low morale Mali who have no hope for qualifying but it will be still be a difficult match considering that Mali will be at home and will not want a repeat of the first Leg results,
We predict a narrow away win for Ivory coast
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|06-10||Bet Analysis||3580||ITALY 1.03||9.48||MACEDONIA 21.67||21:45|
|06-10||Bet Analysis||4945||GEORGIA 5.63||3.48||WALES 1.72||19:00|
|06-10||Bet Analysis||3298||MALI 3.30||3.08||IVORY COAST 2.38||22:00|
|06-10||Bet Analysis||1474||IRELAND 1.15||7.29||MOLDOVA 27.00||21:45|
|06-10||Bet Analysis||1004||CHILE 1.44||4.64||ECUADOR 7.19||02:30|
|06-10||Bet Analysis||4357||LIECHTENSTEIN 17.63||5.97||ISRAEL 1.21||21:45|
|06-10||Bet Analysis||4332||KOSOVO 16.77||6.76||UKRAINE 1.19||21:45|
|06-10||Bet Analysis||2515||CROATIA 1.18||6.77||FINLAND 18.96||21:45|
|06-10||bet analysis||1048||TURKEY 2.00||3.35||ICELAND 4.00||21:45|
|06-10||bet analysis||2955||VENEZUELA 4.99||3.75||URUGUAY 1.72||00:00|
|06-10||bet analysis||5154||ARGENTINA 1.29||5.66||PERU 9.97||02:30|
|06-10||bet analysis||2349||COLOMBIA 1.4||4.28||PARAGUAY 7.58||02:30|
|06-10||bet analysis||1148||SPAIN 1.04||9.75||ALBANIA 17.34||21:45|