Malta Vs Azerbaijan Prediction. Malta will be hosting Azerbaijan at National Stadium in Ta’ Qali for a UEFA National League Group Stage – League D – Group 3 match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Malta Vs Azerbaijan Prediction:Match Facts
- Malta have played a total of 4 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 1 draw and 3 lose.
- Malta did not win their last four matches in the competition.
- Malta last played against Georgia ans they lost the game 1-0
- Malta have played a home match in World Friendlies. Their current home statistics is 1 lose
- Malta did not win their last home match in the competition.
- Azerbaijan have played a total of 6 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 2 win, 2 draw and 2 lose.
- Azerbaijan did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Azerbaijan last played against Latvia and they won the game 1-0
- Azerbaijan have played a total of 2 away matches in World Friendlies. Their current away statistics is 1 win and 1 lose.
- Azerbaijan did not lose their last away match in the competition.
- Sides shared 2-2 draw in EURO 2016 qualifying
- Azerbaijan won 2-0 on home turf in March 2015
- Azeri coach Gurbanov also in charge of Qarabağ
- Faroe Islands and Kosovo also in League D Group 3
- National Stadium Ta’ Qali hosted seven games at #U17EURO 2014
Malta Vs Azerbaijan Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 6 times with Malta’s record standing at 3 win 1 draw 2 loss and with 11 goals while Azerbaijan’s record standing at 2 win 1 draw 3 loss and with 7 goals in all their head to head games.
Malta Vs Azerbaijan Prediction:Players News and Squad
Malta likely XI Expected Line-up: 4-4-2 Goalkeeper: Hogg Defenders: Muscat, Borg, Agius, Muscat Midfielders: Pisani, Kristensen, Fenech, Failla Forwards: Effiong, Misfud
Who To Watch: Michael Misfud. With 40 goals to his name in his career, will be in action in this encounter.
AZERBAIJAN PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Agaev Defenders: Medvedev, Yunuszade, Abisov, Abbasov Midfielders: Garayev, Richard, Abdullayev, Alaskarov, Diniyev Forwards: Nazarov
Why Malta will win
Malta have not won in their last 5 international games and they will be fighting hard to collect 3 points and advance to the next stages of this competition.
Why Azerbaijan will win
Azerbaijan won their last international game and will be looking to win this game in order to advance to the next stages of this competition.
Malta Vs Azerbaijan Prediction
Our Verdict: A Draw or a win for the away Team
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Kosovo||VS||Faroe Islands||2-0|
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Russia||VS||Czech Republic||5-1|
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Jong AZ||VS||Jong Ajax||0-1|