Manchester City vs Brighton Prediction. Etihad Stadium will provide a quality back drop for the huge clash between Man City vs Brighton in the English Premier League.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Manchester City vs Brighton Prediction: Match Facts
- Manchester City having played 6 matches is at position 2 with 16 points in this 2018-19 English Premier League.
- They have won 5 time, drawn 1 time and lost 0 game.
- They have won 3 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 3 home games played
- City have 4 wins and a draw in their last five matches:(W W L W W )
- Their previous outing ended in a 0-3 away from home win against Oxford United
- So far in this season they have scored 19 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +6 goals
- Brighton and Hove Albion having played 6 matches is at position 20 with 2 points in this 2018-19 England Premier League.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 2 time and lost 4 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 time in their overall 3 away from home matches played this season.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 game, drawn 2 game and lost 3 games:- (LDDLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-2 loss at home Tottenham .
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 14 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -11 goals.
Manchester City vs Brighton Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 61 times with Manchester City recording 17 wins while Brighton has 18 wins and 26 draws for both teams.
- Manchester City have won 3 the last 5 matches between them and Brighton and have averaged 3 goals per match in those duels.
- The last meeting between the two club s was played on 09 May 2018 – Manchester City 3-1 Brighton and Hove Albion – A Premier League match.
Manchester City vs Brighton Prediction: Players News and Squad
Man City Predicted Starting Line up: 4-4-2 Goalkeeper: Ederson Defenders:Walker, Stones, Laporte, Mendy Midfielders: Fernandinho, Mahrez, Silva, Sterling Forwards: Aguero, Jesus
WHO TO WATCH: Raheem Sterling is also a man to be wary of. The Englishman already picked up 3 goals, and he could easily quadruple that come season’s end given all the firepower around him.
FC Brighton predicted Starting Line up: 4-5-1 Goalkeeper:Ryan Defenders:Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bong Midfielders:Knockaert, Propper, Stephens, Bissouma, March Forwards: Murray
WHO TO WATCH: Glenn Murray was the Top goal scorer last season with 14 goals in all competitions and has scored four goals in five league starts for Brighton.
Why Manchester City will win
Pep Guardiola’s men have picked up five wins and one draw so far while Brighton haven’t won away from home in 15 games in all competitions,losing the two Fixture against City last so we expect an easy win for City in this match up with over 2.5 goals scored.
Why Brighton & Hove Albion will win
The seagulls have managed another famous home win over Manchester United and they’ll be hoping to take some inspiration from that result as they look to get out of the bottom of the pile.
Manchester City vs Brighton Prediction
For The Seagulls this is a bad time to meet City who have been very efficient so far and we think they should just defend and try limit the damage as they try to regroup after this in their next coming match
Our Verdict: A home win for Manchester City
|29/09/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||2x|
|29/09/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Brighton||1|
|29/09/2018||Nice||Bet Analysis||Paris SG||2|
|29/09/2018||Real Madrid||Bet Analysis||Atl. Madrid||gg|