Manchester City Vs Fulham Predictions. Manchester City welcomes Fulham at Etihad Stadium in Manchester for an English League Cup match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Manchester City Vs Fulham Predictions:Match Facts
- Manchester City have played a match in England League Cup. Their current statistics is 1 win.
- Manchester City did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Manchester City last played away against Oxford United and they won the game 3 nil
- Manchester City have played a total of 10 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 8 win and 2 draw.
- Manchester City did not lose their last ten matches in the competition.
- Fulham have played a total of 2 matches in England League Cup. Their current statistics is 2 win.
- Fulham last played away against Millwall and they won the game 3-1 in this competition.
- Fulham did not lose their last two matches in the competition.
- Fulham have played a total of 10 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 1 win, 2 draw and 7 lose.
- Fulham did not win their last seven matches in the competition.
Manchester City Vs Fulham Predictions:H2H
The two teams have previously met 46 times with Manchester City’s record stands at 24 win 12 draw and 10 loss while Fulham’s record stands at 10 win 12 draw and 24 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 15/9/2018 in a Premier League game that Manchester City won 3 nil at home.
Manchester City Vs Fulham Predictions:Players News and Squad
MANCHESTER CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Ederson Defenders: Walker, Otamendi, Kompany, Delph Midfielders: Fernandinho, David Silva, De Bruyne Forwards: Sterling, Sane, Aguero
WHO TO WATCH: Sergio Aguero is the man to watch on the goal scoring front and Only three men, including greats Alan Shearer and Wayne Rooney, have scored more goals against Spurs than Sergio Aguero.
Fulham FC Predicted starting XI: Bettinelli, Fosu-Mensah, Odoi, Mawson, Bryan, Zambo Anguissa, McDonald, Seri, Sessegnon, Mitrovic, Schurrle
WHO TO WATCH: Alexander Mitrovic has scored 5 goals for the cottagers this seasons and is one of the leading goal scorers this season.
Why Manchester City will win
Manchester City did win their last game in this competition and are in very good form in the Premier League with no loss in all their games in this competition so far and a win in this game will increase their chances of winning this competition.
Why Fulham will win
Fulham have not lost in this competition so far and they will be fighting for a win and also boost their squad for the weekend Premier League game plus they will be looking to advance to the next round of this competition and a win this will surely boost their chances.
Manchester City Vs Fulham Predictions
Both teams have not lost in this competition so far but its seams like Manchester City are in better form overalls than their opponent who will also be putting a good fight during this game.
Our Verdict: A Win for the Home Team
|01/11/18||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Fulham||2-0|
|01/11/18||Sporting Gijon||Bet Analysis||Eibar||2-0|
|01/11/18||Celta Vigo||Bet Analysis||Real Sociedad||1-1|
|01/11/18||Cadiz||Bet Analysis||RCD Espanyol||2-1|
|01/11/18||RSC Anderlecht||Bet Analysis||Lokeren||1-1|
|01/11/18||Zulte-Waregem||Bet Analysis||Standard Liege||3-1|
|01/11/18||Sporting CP||Bet Analysis||Estoril||1-2|
|01/11/18||Malmoe FF||Bet Analysis||Oerebro||4-0|
|01/11/18||Oestersunds FK||Bet Analysis||AIK||1-2|
|01/11/18||Petrojet||Bet Analysis||Misr El-Maqasa||0-1|
|01/11/18||Wadi Degla FC||Bet Analysis||El Zamalek||2-4|
|01/11/18||Racing Santander||Bet Analysis||Real Betis||0-1|