Manchester City vs Huddersfield Town Prediction. Marquee Game 19-08-2018
Manchester City vs Huddersfield Town Prediction. Defending Champions Manchester City will hosting Huddersfield Town at the Etihad, their first home match-2018:2019.
Manchester City vs Huddersfield Town Prediction: Match Facts
- Manchester City FC having played 1 match is at position 5 with 3 points in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 1 times, drawn- times and lost 0game.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 0 home games played (This marks their first home game of the season).
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 game:- (WWWWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 win at Arsenal FC .
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Huddersfield Town having played 1 match is at position 19 with 0 points in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 time and lost 1 game.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 0 away games played (This marks their first away match of the season).
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 games:- (LWWWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-0 loss at home to Chelsea.
- So far in this season they have scored 0 goal for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
Manchester City vs Huddersfield Town Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 60 times and drew 26 times while Manchester City FC
- winning 16 times and Huddersfield Town winning 18 times.
- Manchester City have won two, drawn three, and lost one of their last six meetings with Huddersfield.
- The most recent meting between the two clubs ended in a 0-0 draw at Etihad last season.
Manchester City vs Huddersfield Town Prediction: Players News and Squads
Manchester City FC Predicted starting XI: Goalkeeper: Ederson Defenders: Kyle Walker, John Stones, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy Midfielders: Bernardo Silva, Fernandinho, Ilkay Gundogan Attackers:- Riyad Mahrez, Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling
WHO TO WATCH: We got a hunch that Bernardo Silva will be the difference maker for City this season and he has already scored 1 goal so far.
Huddersfield Town Predicted starting XI: Shot-stopper: Ben Hamer Defenders:Tommy Smith, Terence Kongolo, Christopher Schindler, Mathias Jorgensen, Chris Lowe Midfielders:Philip Billing, Jonathan Hogg, Aaron Mooy : Attackers:Steve Mounie, Alex Pritchard
WHO TO WATCH: Aaron Mooy –The Australian midfielder was once a citizen player himself and will be key in unlocking Citys defence in this match.
Why Manchester City will win
The hosting team come into this match as the onform team unbeaten their last 5 matches ,efficient in the final third and having home ground advantage.
Why Huddersfield Town will win
The visitors can really do the unthinkable here and win this match as they have been been very good against City in their last 4 meetings and they are one of few visiting teams to earn a point at the Etihad last season.
Manchester City vs Huddersfield Town Prediction
City have strength in depth with Neither De Bruyne nor David Silva in their squad and we know they will win this match easily especially at home where they only lost once in the last seasons competition.
Our Verdict: A home win for Manchester City.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|19-08-2018||Manchester City||vs||Huddersfield Town||Bet Analysis||1||6-1|
|19-08-2018||Brighton||vs||Manchester United||Bet Analysis||GG||3-2|
|19-08-2018||Belenenses||vs||FC Porto||Bet Analysis||2||2-3|
|19-08-2018||SC Heerenveen||vs||Vitesse||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|19-08-2018||Royal Antwerp||vs||Club Brugge|
|19-08-2018||FC Utrecht||vs||PEC Zwolle|