Manchester City vs Newcastle FC Prediction. Etihad Stadium will provide a qualty back drop for the huge clash between Man City vs Newcastle in the English Premier League.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Manchester City vs Newcastle FC Prediction: Match Facts
- Manchester City having played 3 matches is at position 5 with 7 points in this 2018-19 English Premier League.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 1 time and lost0 game.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 1 home games played
- City have 4 wins and a draw in their last five matches:(D W W WW )
- Their previous outing ended in a 1-1 draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +7 goals
- Newcastle United having played 3 matches are in position 16 with 1 point in the 2018-2019 Premier League
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 time and lost 2 times.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 1 match played at away ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time drawn 1 and lost 4 times (LLDLL)
- The last game they played was against Nottingham Forest they lost 3-1, an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Manchester City vs Newcastle FC Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 160 times with Manchester City recording 47 wins while Newcastle has 43 wins and 41 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 4 wins for Manchester City whereas Newcastle has 0 win and 1 draws for both teams.
- The reverse fixture last season ended in a big 3-1 win for Pep Guardiola’s side – Aguero netting a hart trick.
Manchester City vs Newcastle FC Prediction: Players News And Squads
Manchester City Predicted line up: Ederson; Stones, Otamendi, Laporte; B.Silva, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Mendy; Sane, Mahrez, Aguero
Who to watch: Sergio Aguero has scored 4 goals in the last 2 matches he has appeared against them and if included in the lineup he will our first goal scorer bet..
Newcastle United Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Martin Dubravka Defenders: DeAndre Yedlin, Jamal Lascelles, Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett Defensive Midfielders: Jonjo Shelvey, Mo Diame Attacking Midfielders: Matt Ritchie, Ayoze Perez, Yoshinori Muto Forwards: Salomon Rondon
Who to watch: Salomon Rondon signed from relegated West bromwich Albion is yet to get of the mark for the Toons but his talent is evident
Why Manchester City will win
The Citizens have dominated this fixture over the past 12 years having won 14 of the last 15 league encounters between the sides, with the only draw coming at St James‘ Park in April 2016 at home City should win easily before the FIFA break.
Why Newcastle will win
The magpies have been very unlucky to start the season with City, Chelsea and Tottenham the first five matches but they can follow Wolves blue print in taking out Manchester City in this match.
Manchester City vs Newcastle United Prediction
For Newcastle this is a bad time to meet City who have been very efficient so far and we think they should just defend and try limit the damage as they try to regroup after the International Break
Our Verdict: a home win for City.
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Crystal Palace||VS||Southampton||GG||0-2|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Manchester City||VS||Newcastle||0VER 2.5||2-1|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||VS||Leganes||4-1|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Stuttgart||VS||Bayern Munich||0-3|