Manchester United vs Arsenal Prediction. Manchester United will be hosting the Gunners at the Theater of Dreams in Match day 15 of the English Premier League.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Manchester United vs Arsenal Prediction: Match facts
- Manchester United FC having played 14 matches are at position 7 with 22 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 6 time, drawn 4 times and lost 4.
- The hosts have won 3 time drawn 2 time and lost 1 in their overall 6 matches played at home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times:- ( DWDLW )
- The last game they played was against Southampton where they drew 2-2, a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 22 goals ( GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goal (GD).
- Arsenal having played 14 matches is at position 4 with 30 points in this 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 3 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 times in their overall 6 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 games (WWWDD)
- Their last game played against Tottenham they won 4-2, a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 38 goals for (GF), conceded 18 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +14 goals.
Manchester United vs Arsenal Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 186 times and drew 43 times while Manchester United wins 80 times and Arsenal wins 62 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Manchester United has won 3 games and both have drawn 1 game while Arsenal won 1 game.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 29/04/2018 in the Premier League 2017/2018 competition and the result was:- Manchester United 2 – 1 Arsenal.
Manchester United vs Everton FC Prediction: Players News and Squads
ManchestManchester United Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3 David De Gea; Diogo Dalot, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones,Luke Shaw; Nemanja Matic, Ander Herrera; Jesse Lingard, Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial; Romelu Lukaku.
WHO TO WATCH: Romelu Lukaku Ended a run of 12 straight matches without a goal against the Saints and Arsenal should be wary of threat posse by the big Belgian.
Arsenal Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Bernd Leno Defenders:Hector Bellerin, Shkodran Mustafi, Rob Holding, Sead Kolasinac Defensive Midfielders: Matteo Guendouzi, Lucas Torreira Attacking Midfielders:Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Mesut Ozil, Aaron Ramsey Forwards:Alexandre Lacazette
WHO TO WATCH: Aubameyang scored the winner at Bournemouth and two goals against Tottenham followed and now has twelve for the season in all competitions.
Why Manchester United will win
United really need a win to prove that they can still roll with the big boys again and perhaps with Arsenal having not won at Old Trafford in the Premier League since 2006, United can rise to the occasion yet again.
Why Arsenal will win
Arsenal did really put Tottenham in their place in the last 5 and the gunners have really shown good form in the final third. With United’s defense having struggled massively this season, gunners frontman pierre-emerick aubameyang will have a chance to get his side all the three points.
Manchester United vs Arsenal Prediction
While there is little between them, and a draw could be a safe bet, United have a dominant record in home matches in this fixture but their stock has gone down a bit in the post Ferguson Era. After getting back to winning ways, the Gunners can win this match and if not a draw will be good for the United side,
Our Verdict:- A draw or an away win for Arsenal
Daily Games Table
|05-12-2018||Manchester Utd||Bet Analysis||Arsenal||GG||2-2|
|05-12-2018||Strasbourg||Bet Analysis||Paris SG||2||1-1|
|05-12-2018||Real Sociedad||Bet Analysis||Celta Vigo||1||2-0|
|05-12-2018||Dundee FC||Bet Analysis||Hamilton||4-0|