Manchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction. Betting tips & H2H
Manchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction. Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur will face each other at Old Trafford on Monday in a English premier
Manchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction: Match Facts
- Manchester United having played 2 matches are in position 9 with 3 point in the 2018-2019 Premier League
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 time and lost 0 time.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 match played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time drawn 2 and lost 2 times (LWLDD)
- The last game they played was against Brighton and Hove Albion they lost 3-2 an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 4 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goal (GD).
- Tottenham Hotspur having played 2 matches are in position 5 with 6 points in the 2018-2019 Premier League
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 times and lost 0 times.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 match played on away ground.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times drawn 0 time and lost 1 (WWLWW).
- The last game they played was against Fulham they won 3-1 a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 5 goals( GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +3 goals (GD).
Manchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have meet a total of 158 times with Manchester United recording 82 win whereas Tottenham Hotspur has 36 wins and 40 draws for the two sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Tottenham Hotspur while Manchester United has 3 wins and 0 draws.
- The most recent match between the two sides was played on Apr 21, 2018 and the result was: Manchester United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur.
Manchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction: Players News and Squads
MANCHESTER UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: David de Gea Defenders: Ashley Young, Eric Bailly, Victor Lindelof, Luke Shaw Midfielders: Paul Pogba, Fred, Ander Herrera Forwards: Jesse Lingard, Romelu Lukaku, Marcus Rashford
WHO TO WATCH: Paul Pogba- he should be plenty up for this match as he has always shown his quality at the club with two penalties.
TOTTENHAM PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP:Goalkeeper: Hugo Lloris Defenders: Davinson Sanchez, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen Defensive Midfielders: Eric Dier Attacking Midfielders: Kieran Trippier, Christian Eriksen, Dele Alli, Ben Davies Forwards:Lucas Moura, Harry Kane
WHO TO WATCH: Kane has always been a stunning performer and he scored a Premier League goal in the month of August to end his lack of goals in the beginning of the season
Why Manchester United will win
Old Trafford has been a hot ground for Totenham as they have failed to score in any of their last four league games at theater of dreams we think that gives United confidence to win this match.
Why Tottenham Hotspur will win
All is not well at Old Trafford Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba are turning focus away from football to their wrangles and the team are not playing to their capacity and if their is a time for Spurs to win here its now.
Manchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction
We expect to see Manchester United to play for a win here as they will enjoy a home advantage in this match but the visitors have eraned a better start than them and they come here unbeatenin their last two matches so they are arguably the better team here,
Our Verdict: An away win for Spurs or Draw & Both Teams To Score
OTHER TOP VERDICTS
- Footballexpert-Man United 1-2 Tottenham
- Betegy-Man United has 39% chance off winning.
- Bigfreebet-Draw at 3.30
Sportpesa Daily 27-08-18. Table
|13/09/2018:||Inter Turku||Bet Analysis||VPS||2X||1-1|
|13/09/2018:||El Ismaily||Bet Analysis||Enppi||1||3-2|
|13/09/2018:||Albacete ||Bet Analysis||Lugo||2-3|
|13/09/2018:||PSM Makassar||Bet Analysis||Barito Putera||GG||1-1|
|13/09/2018:||Zamalek||Bet Analysis||El Gaish||1X||3-0|
|13/09/2018:||Madura United||Bet Analysis||Mitra Kukar||2-0|
|13/09/2018:||Las Palmas||Bet Analysis||Rayo Majadahonda||1||1-2|
|13/09/2018:||Real Monarchs||Bet Analysis||Saint Louis FC||1-1|
|13/09/2018:||Sport Boys||Bet Analysis||Alianza Lima||PST|
|13/09/2018:||Flamengo RJ||Bet Analysis||Corinthians||0-0|