Manchester Utd vs Juventus Prediction.Old Trafford will be hosting the Champions League qualifier match between Italian Giants Juventus and the Red Devils.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Manchester Utd vs Juventus Prediction: Match Facts
- Manchester Utd have played 2 matches in Group H UEFA Champions League 2018-19 competition and are in position 2.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 and lost none in that 2 matches played.
- They have played 1 matches at home in this competition with resulting 1 draw.
- United have 1 win, 1 loss and 3 draws in their last five matches:- (DWDLD)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-2 draw at Chelsea in the English Premier League.
- So far in this season in this competition they have scored 3 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
- Juventus have played 2 matches in Group H UEFA Champions League 2018-19 competition and are in position 1.
- The visitors have won 2 and drawn 0 matches in the 2 played.
- They have played 1 match away in this competition with resulting 1 win against Valencia.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 game:- (DWWWW)
- Their last game played against Genoa they drew 1-1, at home in their domestic league .
- So far in their last 5 matches in this competition they have scored 5 goals ( GF), conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +5 goals (GD)
Manchester Utd vs Juventus Prediction: H2H
- Manchester Utd and Juventus have met 12 times in Uefa competitions, each winning five games and sharing two draws.
- The most recent meeting between them was in the Champions League was back in 2002-03, with United beating Juventus 2-1 at home and 3-0 away in the second group stage.
Manchester Utd vs Juventus Prediction: Player News And Squad
Man United Predicted Starting Line up Formation: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: David de Gea Defenders:Ashley Young, Chris Smalling, Victor Lindelof, Luke Shaw Midfielders:Juan Mata, Nemanja Matic, Paul Pogba Forwards:Marcus Rashford, Romelu Lukaku, Alexis Sanchez
WHO TO WATCH:Paul Pogba will be aiming to do well against the team that sold him back to Manchester United and against former team mates.
Juventus Predicted Starting Line up: Formation : 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Wojciech Szczesny Defenders: Joao Cancelo, Leonardo Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini, Alex Sandro Midfielders:Rodrigo Betancur, Miralem Pjanic, Blaise Matuidi Forwards:Juan Cuadrado, Mario Mandzukic, Cristiano Ronaldo
WHO TO WATCH: Christiano Ronaldo:-The 33-year-old Portugal international is available after serving a one-match suspension following a red card against Valencia another match against his former team.
Why Manchester Utd will win
The squad is returning to full fitness after injury problems hampered the early part of the season and they have performed admirably in the last two matches especially at Chelsea where they were expected to lose and ended drawing that match after conceding late.
Why Juventus will win
The Turin Club is on roll and are yet to taste defeat in this season across all competition and with The five-times Ballon d’Or winner Ronaldo cleared to play this match they have a better chance to get a win.
Manchester Utd vs Juventus Prediction
The hosts have started to look their old self once again if their recent to matches have to be analysed they will have a better chance of not losing this match As the old Lady’s’ form while playing in England is inferior recording just four wins in 22 games in England
Our Verdict: A home win for Manchester Utd or Draw.
|23/10/2018||NORWICH CITY||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA||1X||2-1|
|23/10/2018||MANCHESTER UTD||Bet Analysis||JUVENTUS||GG||0-1|
|24/10/2018||SUWON SAMSUNG||Bet Analysis||KASHIMA ANTLERS||3-3|
|24/10/2018||BORUSSIA DORTMUND||Bet Analysis||ATLETICO MADRID||4-0|
|24/10/2018||GALATASARAY||Bet Analysis||SCHALKE 04||1||0-0|
|25/10/2018||FC COPENHAGEN||Bet Analysis||SLAVIA PRAGUE||1-0|
|25/10/2018||AEK LARNACA||Bet Analysis||LUDOGORETS RAZGRAD||X||1-1|
|25/10/2018||RENNES||Bet Analysis||DYNAMO KIEV||1X||1-2|
|25/10/2018||STANDARD LIEGE||Bet Analysis||FC KRASNODAR||2-1|