Marseille vs RB Leipzig Prediction. Stade Vélodrome will host the most expected 2nd leg match in the Europa league between Marseille vs RB Leipzig
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Marseille vs RB Leipzig Prediction: Match Facts
- Olympique Marseille have played 15 matches so far in the 2017-18 Europe UEFA Europa League competition with resulting 7 wins,4 draws and 4 losses.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 7 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played across all competitions they have won 3 games, drawn 0 game and lost 2 game:- (LWLWW)
- Their last game played against RB Leipzig they lost 0-1 away from home.
- So far in their last five matches in this competition they have scored 8 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
- RB Leipzig have played 5 matches so far in the UEFA Europa League 2017/2018 competition with resulting 3 win,1 draw and 1 loss.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 2 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played across all competitions they have won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 games:- (WWWDD)
- Their last game played against Olympique Marseiile they lost won 1-0, a home game.
- So far in their last five this competition they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Marseille vs RB Leipzig Prediction: H2H
- Marseille vs RB Leipzig have played only once in the past being the reverse match of this game last week that Leipzig won 0-1 at home.
Marseille vs RB Leipzig Prediction: Player News and Squads
MARSEILLE PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:Mandanda Defenders: Sarr, Rami, Rolando, Sakai Defensive Midfielders: Sanson, Dias Attacking Midfielders: Thauvin, Payet, Ocampos Forwards: Germain.
WHO TO WATCH: F. Thauvin is the leading top goal scorer for Marseille with 10 goals
RB LEIPZIG PREDICTED LINE UP: Gulacsi – Klostermann, Orban (c), Upamecano, Halstenberg – Demme, Keita – Augustin, Werner, Forsberg.
WHO TO WATCH: Timo Werner has scored 15 goals in the Bundesliga and scored the lone goal that separated this two sides in the reverse leg.
Why Marseille will win
The hosts went to RB Leipzig’s home ground and got away with a respectful 0-1 loss and now they will be playing at their home ground with that single score still giving them a chance to win here
Why RB Leipzig will win
It cannot be argued otherwise that Leipzig is one of the best counter attacking unit in Europe they will be content to soak up pressure and try to hit Marseille on the break and their advantage is that they do have the players to suit that style.
Marseille vs RB Leipzig Prediction
Olympique Marseille were the better side for large parts of the first leg contest and they have looked vulnerable on the road in the past in Europe and that is why we feel Marseille are capable of turning things around on home turf.
Our Verdict :- A home win for Marseille.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|10-04-18||Aston Villa 2.21||3.29||Cardiff 3.40||1||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|10-04-18||Nottingham 3.06||3.44||Brentford 2.31||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|10-04-18||Oxford Utd 2.42||3.34||Fleetwood Town 2.96||under 2.5||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|10-04-18||Sheffield Utd 2.59||3.18||Middlesbrough 2.86||Bet Analysis||2:1|
|10-04-18||Dundee Utd 2.50||3.51||St. Mirren 2.66||x2||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|10-04-18||Ipswich 2.70||3.24||Barnsley 2.70||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|10-04-18||Sunderland 2.82||3.31||Norwich City 2.55||Bet Analysis||1:1|
|10-04-18||AFC Wimbledon 3.15||3.15||Charlton 2.41||2X||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|11-04-18||New York Red Bulls 2.60||3.18||Guadalajara Chivas 2.70||1X||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|11-04-18||Tromso 2.48||3.55||Stromsgodset 2.74||Bet Analysis|
|11-04-18||Bradford City 2.90||3.16||Shrewsbury 2.57||Bet Analysis|
|11-04-18||RB Salzburg 2.27||3.56||Lazio 3.07||GG||Bet Analysis|
|11-04-18||Marseille 2.43||3.35||RB Leipzig 2.97||Bet Analysis|