Marseille Vs Rennes Prediction. What an encounter when Marseille play hosts to Rennes at Orange Vélodrome for the 2018-19 French Ligue 1 match day 3.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Marseille Vs Rennes Prediction: Match Facts
- Marseille having played 2 matches are at position 10 with 3 points in the 2018-19 French Ligue 1
- They have won 1 times drawn none and lost 1 time.
- They have played 1 match at home resulting in a win.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 3 times (LWLDL)
- The last game they played was against Nimes where they lost 3-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goals ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Rennes having played 2 matches are at position 12 with 3 points in the 2018-19 French Ligue 1
- They have won 1 time drawn none and lost 1 time.
- They have played 1 match away resulting in a loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times (WLDWL)
- The last game they played was against Angers SCO where they won 1-0 a home match
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goal (GD).
Marseille Vs Rennes Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 47 times in the past, Marseille have won 21 times whereas Rennes 16 times and drawn 10 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Marseille have won 2 times while Rennes 3 times.
- The last time the two sides met was 13-01-2018. Marseille won 0-3 away.
Marseille Vs Rennes Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
FC Marseille predicted line up: S. Mandanda A. Rami H. Sakai J. Amavi D. Ćaleta-Car D. Payet Luiz Gustavo L. Ocampos M. Sanson V. Germai F. Thauvin
Who to watch:D. Payet and F. Thauvin are the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with two goals each.M. Sanson has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game
Rennes predicted line up: T. Koubek Mexer H. Traoré J. Gelin R. Bensebain C. Grenier B. André B. Bourigeaud J. Lea Siliki D. Sakho I. Sarr
Who to watch: C. Grenier is the leading goal scorer for the visitors with 1 goal. B. André has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Why Marseille Will Win
Marcelo Bielsa’s men did well when they opened the new season with a convincing 4-0 win over Tolouse but they suffered a shocking 3-1 loss to newly promoted side Nimes. They will now aim to bounce from that defeat.
Why Rennes Will Win
Marseille Vs Rennes Prediction
The hosts are have a world class squad who have vast experiences with international football in the likes of D. Payet. Also they will get a massive back up form their home fans. We think that will add confidence to their players.
Our verdict: a home win for Marseille
|26/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Club Brugge KV||VS||Anderlecht||2-1|
|26/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Girona||VS||Real Madrid||1-4|