Middlesbrough vs Aston Villa Prediction. Middlesbrough and Aston Villa will clash in a six-pointer match at the back drop of Riverside Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Middlesbrough vs Aston Villa Prediction: Match Facts
- Middlesbrough having played 24 matches is at position 7 with 38 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 11 times, drawn 5 times and lost 8 games.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 1 times and lost 3 times in their overall 10 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 game and lost 2 games:- (W W L W L)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 victory over Bolton.
- So far in this season they have scored 32 goals for (GF), conceded 23 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
- Aston Villa having played 24 matches is at position 8 with 38 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 8 times and lost 6 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 3 games and lost 2 games:- (L D L D D)
- They have won 4 times, drawn 3 times and lost 5 times in their overall 12 away matches played
- Aston Villa are coming into this game on the back of a 2-1 loss against Brentford.
- So far in this season they have scored 32 goals for (GF), conceded 24 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
Middlesbrough vs Aston Villa Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 117 times and drew 27 times while Villa wins 54 times and Middlesbrough wins 36 times.
- These clubs meeting in the last 5 matches have ended in 3 draws and 2 wins for Middlesbrough.
- The reverse fixture witnessed Middlesbrough getting a goalless draw at Villa Park (19th September 2017 -League cup match)
Middlesbrough vs Aston Villa Prediction: Players News And Squads
MIDDLESBROUGH PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Randolph Defenders:Christie, Fry, Gibson, Friend Midfielders: Clayton, Leadbitter, Howson, Bamford Forwards: Gestede, Assombalonga
WHO TO WATCH:Britt Assombalonga took his season’s tally to 12 goals after the second goal against Bolton.
ASTON VILLAPREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Johnstone Defenders:Hutton, Terry, Chester, Taylor Defensive Midfielders:Whelan, Lansbury Attacking Midfielders: El Mohamady, Hourihane, Green Forwards: Davis
WHO TO WATCH: Albert Adomah has been Villa’s leading goalscorer with 10 goals in 16 appearances. The Ghana international has scored three goals in the last two matches
Why Middlebrough Will Win
Tony Pulis is now at the helm of the coaching staff at Boro after Gary Monk went away but he has already won his first match and with vast experience will look to win match 2 of his tenure here.
Why Aston Villa Will Win
The visitors had the better of Derby last term, taking four points from the two games they played against each other and they have done better defensively with only 18 goals let in so far this season.
Middlesbrough vs Aston Villa Prediction
The visitors are having some troubles in recent weeks as their form and play dropped significantly which puts their ambitions for top 6 finish in rift. Most of the games in this period were against well oiled and ambitious sides which most punters have termed as stage fright and with home advantage the hosts will just be able to use that to their advantage..
Our Prediction: a home win for Middlesbrough.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.74||3.28||READING 2.63||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.08||3.29||LEEDS 2.37||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURTON 3.46||3.35||NORWICH CITY 2.16||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.10||3.18||BRIGHTON 3.88||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 2.52||3.38||FULHAM 2.79||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.67||3.44||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.67||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BOURNEMOUTH 2.63||3.17||EVERTON 2.84||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.15||3.28||ASTON VILLA 3.55||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.47||3.01||BURNLEY 3.22||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.54||3.34||PETERBOROUGH 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||SOUTHEND 2.54||3.34||SHREWSBURY 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURY 2.80||3.34||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.54||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||WALSALL 2.42||3.34||ROTHERHAM 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.90||3.44||DERBY 2.47||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||OLDHAM 2.42||3.18||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||CHESTERFIELD 2.78||3.44||COLCHESTER 2.51||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.91||3.44||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.43||20:30|