Middlesbrough Vs Fulham Prediction- Middlesbrough will host Fulham at the Riverside Stadium for the England Championship match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Middlesbrough Vs Fulham Prediction: match facts
- Middlesbrough having played 26 matches is at position 9 with 41 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 5 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 2 times and lost 4 times in their overall 13 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 game and lost 2 games:- (W L W W L )
- Their last game played ended in a 0-1 victory over Aston Villa.
- So far in this season they have scored 35 goals for (GF), conceded 26 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
- Fulham having played 26 matches is at position 10 with 39 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 9 times and lost 7 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game:- (WDWWL)
- They have won 5 times, drawn 3 times and lost 5 time in their overall 12 away matches played
- They are coming into this game on the back of a 2-0 home win to Hull City.
- So far in this season they have scored 39 goals for (GF), conceded 34 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 5 goals.
Middlesbrough Vs Fulham Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 28 times with Middlesbrough recording 11 wins while Fulham has 10 wins and 7 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played thy have recorded 1 win for Middlesbrough whereas Fulham has 1 win and 3 draws for both teams.
- The last match between the two teams was played on 23/09/2017 at Fulham’s home ground a match they drew by 1-1.
Middlesbrough Vs Fulham Prediction: player squads
MIDDLESBROUGH PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Randolph Defenders:Christie, Fry, Gibson, Friend Midfielders: Clayton, Leadbitter, Howson, Bamford Forwards: Gestede, Assombalonga
WHO TO WATCH:Britt Assombalonga took his season’s tally to 13 goals now so far.
FULHAM PREDICTED LINE UP: D. Button-D. Odoi, T. Ream,T. Kalas, R. Sessegnon,S. Aluko S. Johansen K. McDonaldT. Cairney-R. Fredericks,Rui Fonte
WHO TO WATCH: R. Sessegnon is the leading top goal scorer for Fulham with 4 goals. S. Aluko has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Middlesbrough will win
Middlesbrough have managed to score twice or more in 4 of their last 5 matches and their front-line does seem to be clicking into place a bit better now. At home they have managed 7 wins 2 draws and 4 losses, they will be playing in this match as they aim to record a win here.
Why Fulham will win
Fulham have conceded 1.62 goals per game away from home this season. Their overall defensive record is only the joint 12th best in the Championship so far. A win in their last match played will motivate the away side to play wise to record a win here.
Middlesbrough Vs Fulham Prediction
The pair find themselves in 8th and 10th positions with Middlesbrough 2 points and 2 places better off than Fulham heading into this game. This will be n easy match as we might see the pair to score here with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
Middlesbrough will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.38||3.11||DERBY 2.31||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BURTON 2.95||3.11||QPR 2.57||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WATFORD 2.44||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.98||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.59||3.13||PRESTON 2.91||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.26||3.34||NORWICH CITY 3.23||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.10||3.45||FULHAM 3.51||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 3.02||3.18||LEEDS 2.48||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.35||3.20||AFC WIMBLEDON 3.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.74||3.28||ROCHDALE 2.63||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.15||2.90||BRIGHTON 4.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.64||3.02||WEST HAM 2.96||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.97||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.54||20:30|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.53||2.96||LILLE 3.18||22:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||TROYES 3.19||3.19||BORDEAUX 2.38||22:00|
|14-01||LEVANTE 3.17||3.33||CELTA VIGO 2.31||14:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||LIVERPOOL 3.03||3.74||MANCHESTER CITY 2.22||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||ESPANYOL||3.08||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.97||20:30|