Middlesbrough vs Wolverhampton Prediction. Riverside Stadium will host the England Championship clash between Boro and Fulham.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Middlesbrough vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Match Facts
- Middlesbrough having played 38 matches is at position 6 with 62 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 18 times, drawn 8 times and lost 12 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 game and lost 0 games:- (DWDWW)
- They have won 11 times, drawn 3 times and lost 5 time in their overall 19 home matches played
- They are coming into this game on the back of a 1-1 away draw to Brentford.
- So far in this season they have scored 55 goals for (GF), conceded 37 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 18 goals.
- Wolverhampton having played 38 matches is at position 1 with 82 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 25 times, drawn 7 times and lost 6 games.
- Wolves have two losses and three wins in their last five matches:- (WWLWL)
- They have won 11 times, drawn 4 times and lost 4 times in their overall 19 away matches played
- Wolverhampton are coming into this game on the back of a 3-1 home win to Burton
- So far in this season they have scored 69 goals for (GF), conceded 33 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 36 goals.
Middlesbrough vs Wolverhampton Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 69 times and drew 14 times while Wolverhampton wins 19 times and Middlesbrough wins 36 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Middlesbrough has won 4 games and both have drawn 0 game while Wolverhampton wins 1 games.
- Their last match played on 05/08/2017 Wolverhampton won 1-0 at home.
Middlesbrough vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Players News And Squads
MIDDLESBROUGH PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Randolph Defenders:Christie, Fry, Gibson, Friend Midfielders: Clayton, Leadbitter, Howson, Bamford Forwards: Gestede, Assombalonga
WHO TO WATCH:Britt Assombalonga took his season’s tally to 13 goal.
WOLVERHAMPTON PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Ruddy, M. Doherty, W. Boly, Roderick, B. Douglas, D. Edwards, J. Graham, R. Saïss, C. Ronan, Diogo Jota, C. Coady, Rúben Neves, Ivan Cavaleiro, Léo Bonatini, B. Enobakhare and N. Dicko.
WHO TO WATCH: Léo Bonatini is the leading top goal scorer for Wolverhampton with 9 goals. Ivan Cavaleiro has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Middlesbrough Will Win
The hosts have a chance maintain their play off place and they have their good form to support their cause as they have scored at least two goals in each of their last four at home, winning two of their last three by a 3-1 scoreline
Why Wolverhampton Will Win
Wolverhampton have a good record this season and have only lost twice in 16 matches played away from home and having drawn their last 2 matches they will be looking to keep their distance with second placed Cardiff.
Middlesbrough vs Wolverhampton Prediction
The visitors were 1-0 winners in the most recent match between the two sides earlier in the season at home but overally the hosts have better in H2H results so this match will most likely end in a draw or an away win.
Our Verdict:- An away win for Wolverhampton.
DATE HOME TEAM DRAW AWAY TEAM TIP ANALYSIS RESULT
30/03/18 Millwall 1.93 3.38 Nottingham 4.24 1X Bet Analysis 2-0
30/03/18 Leeds 1.93 3.44 Bolton 4.14 Bet Analysis 2-1
30/03/18 Cardiff 1.45 4.28 Burton 8.03 1 Bet Analysis 3-1
30/03/18 Derby 1.58 3.98 Sunderland 6.00 1 Bet Analysis 1-4
30/03/18 Sheffield Wed 2.91 3.13 Preston 2.59 Bet Analysis 4-1
30/03/18 Middlesbrough 2.80 3.12 Wolverhampton 2.69 Bet Analysis 1-2
30/03/18 Brentford 2.04 3.54 Sheffield Utd 3.60 Bet Analysis 1-1
30/03/18 Barnsley 3.08 3.29 Bristol City 2.37 Bet Analysis 2-2
30/03/18 Norwich City 3.08 3.51 Fulham 2.27 2 Bet Analysis 0-2
30/03/18 Reading 2.47 3.33 QPR 2.90 Bet Analysis 1-0
30/03/18 AJ Auxerre 1.72 3.93 Bourg Peronnas 4.63 Bet Analysis 3-1
30/03/18 AC Ajaccio 2.36 3.22 Clermont Foot 3.17 Bet Analysis 2-1
30/03/18 GO Ahead Eagles 2.07 3.66 Helmond Sport 3.29 1x Bet Analysis 3-1
30/03/18 De Graafschap 1.46 4.65 Waalwick 6.22 1 Bet Analysis 1-0
30/03/18 Almere City 2.67 3.73 Fortuna Sittard 2.40 Bet Analysis 1-2