Millwall Vs Plymouth Prediction. Millwall welcomes Plymouth at The Den in London for an English League 1 match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Millwall Vs Plymouth Prediction: Match facts
- Millwall have played a match in England League Cup. Their current statistics is 1 draw (D)
- Millwall did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Millwall last played at home against Gillingham and the game ended in a barren draw.
- Millwall have played a single home match in England League Cup. Their current home statistics is 1 draw.
- Millwall did not lose their last home match in the competition.
- Plymouth Argyle have played a match in England League Cup. Their current statistics is 1 win(W)
- Plymouth Argyle did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Plymouth Argyle last played away against Bristol City and they won the game by a single goal to nothing.
- Plymouth Argyle have played a single away match in England League Cup. Their current away statistics is 1 win.
- Plymouth Argyle did not lose their last away match in the competition
Millwall Vs Plymouth Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 10 times with Millwall’s record standing at 3 win 6 draw and 1 loss against Plymouth’s record of 1 win 6 draw and 3 loss in all their head to head meetings
The last played on 10/11/2015 in a ELF Trophy match which ended with a win of 5-3 for Millwall who were away at Plymouth.
Millwall Vs Plymouth Prediction: Players News and Squad
Millwall Possible Squad: B. Amos, B. Webster,McLaughlin,M. Wallace, Meredith,R. Tunnicliffe,S. Ferguson,Skalák,T. Elliott,F. Onyedinma
Plymouth Possible Squad:M. Macey,Y. Songo’o,N. Canavan,T. Moore, Smith-Brown,J. Ness,G. Carey,C. Grant,J. Grant,F. Ladapo,
Who to watch:G. Carey is their top assist player while ,Y. Songo’o their top goal scorer this season so far.
Why Millwall will win
Millwall will be looking to register their first win this competition since they drew in their last plus they will also be looking to advance to the next stages of this competition. Neil Harris‘ Millwall side lost a crucial game vs Rotherham last week that saw them dropped in rankings as Rotherham climbed 6 places and leap frogged them to 15th. Its crucial for them to win this game if they intend to stay afloat in the league.
Why Plymouth will win
Plymouth won their last game in this competition and they will be looking to go on with the winning spree and maybe move to the next stage of this competition
Millwall Vs Plymouth Prediction
Both teams have only played a single match and both did not loss in their last games and by looking at the two teams head to head games which show that the the two teams are likely to draw, then its clearly show that this will be a tough one and its only fair to say that this will highly likely end in a draw or a won for the home team
Our Verdict: A Win for Millwall or a Draw
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||PSV ||VS||BATE||UN3.5||3-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Salzburg ||VS||FK Crvena zvezda||1||2-2|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Altyn Asyr||VS||Bengaluru||2-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Yokohama M.||VS||Shimizu||HTX||1-2|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Jeonbuk||VS||Suwon Bluewings||GG||0-3|