Millwall Vs Preston North End Prediction- the visitors look to put pressure on the top six as the visit Millwall at the Den for the England Championship match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Millwall Vs Preston North End Prediction: match facts
- Preston North End having played 26 matches is at position 15 with 30 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 9 times and lost 10 games.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 5 times and lost 3 times in their overall 13 home games played.
- Millwall have one draw, 2 losses, and two wins in their last five matches:: (LWDLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-1 away loss at Norwich City
- So far in this season they have scored 28 goals for (GF), conceded 29 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Preston North End having played 26 matches is at position 9 with 40 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 10 times and lost 6 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 6 times and lost 7 times in their overall 13 away games played.
- Preston have two draws and three wins in their last five matches: (LWDDW)
- Preston North End are coming into this game on the back of a 1-0 win againts Cardiff City
- So far in this season they have scored 30 goals for (GF), conceded 26 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +4 goals.
Millwall Vs Preston North End Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 22 times with Preston recording 10 wins whereas Millwall has 8 wins and 4 draws for the two sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed to record 1 win for Preston while Millwall has 2 wins and 2 draws for the pair.
- Their last match played they managed a 0-0 draw for Preston on a home ground match played on 28/03/2017.
Millwall Vs Preston Prediction: player squads
MILWALL CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: Martin, Romeo, Hutchinson, Cooper, Meredith, Wallace, Tunnicliffe, Saville, O’Brien, Morison, Gregory
WHO TO WATCH: G. Saville is the leading top goal scorer for Millwall with 5 goals. J. Wallace has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match
PRESTON NORTH END PREDICTED LINE UP: C. Maxwell, D. Fisher, P. Huntington, T. Spurr, G. Cunningham, B. Pearson, A. Browne, D. Johnson, T. Barkhuizen, P. Gallagher, J. Hugill, C. Robinson and S. Maguire.
WHO TO WATCH: J. Hugill is the leading top goal scorer for Preston North End with 6 goals. T. Barkhuizen has the top most assist and both these two players will feature in this game.
Why Millwall will win
Millwall won’t be pushing for the play-offs but barring a major collapse, nor are they likely to be involved in the relegation scrap. They lost in their last match played, and playing at home here they will have a home advantage and will battle to record a win here.
Why Preston will win
Preston are going better in the league. They are currently in 9th place and only 3 points outside the play-off places heading into the final 20 games. Having secure a position on the top half positions on the table, they will play wise to record a win here to maintain the run on the table.
Millwall Vs Preston North End Prediction
Millwall have avoided defeat in 77% of their home league games this term. They are unbeaten in 6 outings at the Den. This will be no easy match for the pair with under scoring here with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
The match will end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.38||3.11||DERBY 2.31||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BURTON 2.95||3.11||QPR 2.57||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WATFORD 2.44||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.98||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.59||3.13||PRESTON 2.91||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.26||3.34||NORWICH CITY 3.23||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.10||3.45||FULHAM 3.51||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 3.02||3.18||LEEDS 2.48||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.35||3.20||AFC WIMBLEDON 3.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.74||3.28||ROCHDALE 2.63||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.15||2.90||BRIGHTON 4.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.64||3.02||WEST HAM 2.96||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.97||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.54||20:30|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.53||2.96||LILLE 3.18||22:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||TROYES 3.19||3.19||BORDEAUX 2.38||22:00|
|14-01||LEVANTE 3.17||3.33||CELTA VIGO 2.31||14:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||LIVERPOOL 3.03||3.74||MANCHESTER CITY 2.22||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||ESPANYOL||3.08||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.97||20:30|