Millwall vs QPR Prediction. The Den is never an easy place to visit, and it will be quite a testing environment for this QPR team as they Play against Millwall.
Millwall vs QPR Prediction: Match Facts
- Millwall having played 39 matches is at position 20 with 39points in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 10 times and lost 19 games.
- Millwall have 2 wins and 3 losses in the last 5 games:: (WLWLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 home win over West Brom at home
- So far in this season they have scored 45 goals for (GF), conceded 58 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -13 goals.
- Queens Park Rangers have played 40 matches and is at position 18 with 44 points in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 8 times and lost 20 games.
- Queens Park Rangers have two draws, 0 wins, and 3 losses in their last five matches: (LLDLD)
- They are coming into this game on the back of a 0-4 away loss to Norwich.
- So far in this season they have scored 46 goals for (GF), conceded 65 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -19 goals.
Millwall vs QPR Prediction: H2H
- Millwall and Queens Park Rangers have played just 15 times to date with resulting in Millwall having 4 wins, Queens Park Rangers have 3 and 8 draws between.
- Their last 5 meetings have been one win for each and 3 draws.
- These two played out a 2-0 home win for QPR earlier in the season on
Millwall vs QPR Prediction: Players News And Squads
MILLWALL CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Cooper J. Wallace L. Gregory
M. Romeo S. Williams J. Meredith J. Archer S. Hutchinson S. Ferguson
S. Morison M. Wallace
WHO TO WATCH: L. Gregory has scored 8 goals in the Championship to lead the team so far in his 37 appearances.
QUEENS PARK RANGERS PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Bidwell L. Freeman
T. Leistner J. Lumley M. Luongo E. Eze J. Lynch N. Wells P. Wszołek
J. Cousins J. Scowen
WHO TO WATCH: L. Freeman is the leading top goal scorer for Queens Park Rangers with 7 goals.
Why Milwall Will Win
The hosts will be relying on their home ground advantage to win this clash Millwall, who were promoted via the playoffs earlier last year, are 20th in the Championship are fighting to get away from the relegation line with just a point clear.
Why QPR will win
They are trying to show their mettle and with 4 points above the relegation line, they need to keep it up.
Millwall vs QPR Prediction
The host has mixed results at home, but they did break through and win their last home game in a 2-0 affair over 4th seeded West Brom, while the visitors are still winless on the road in the last 7 games with 6 losses and a draw so we will give the home team the very slight edge here.
Our Verdict:A home win for or Draw .
|10/04/2019||Manchester Utd||Manchester Utd vs Barcelona||Barcelona|
|10/04/2019||Ajax||Ajax vs Juventus||Juventus|
|10/04/2019||Birmingham||Birmingham vs Sheffield Utd||Sheffield Utd|
|10/04/2019||Brentford||Brentford vs Ipswich||Ipswich|
|10/04/2019||Hull||Hull City vs Wigan||Wigan|
|10/04/2019||Millwall||Millwall vs QPR||QPR|
|10/04/2019||Norwich||Norwich vs Reading||Reading|
|10/04/2019||Rotherham||Rotherham vs Aston Villa||Aston Villa|
|10/04/2019||RAKOW CZESTOCHOWA||Rakow Czestochowa vs Lechia Gdansk||LECHIA GDANSK|
|10/04/2019||ULSAN HYUNDAI||Ulsan Hyundai vs Kawasaki Frontale||KAWASAKI FRONTALE|
|Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Daegu||DAEGU|