Milton Keynes Dons vs Peterborough United Prediction. Milton Keynes Dons will host Peterborough United at the Stadium mk in the England League One match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Milton Keynes Dons vs Peterborough United Prediction: Match Facts
- Milton Keynes Dons having played 24 matches is at position 20 with 26 points in this 2017-18 England League One table.
- They have won 6 time, drawn 8 times and lost 10 games.
- They have won 3 time, drawn 6 time and lost 3 time in their overall 12 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games(L L D D L)
- Their last game played against Plymouth Argyle they lost 0-2 on a away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 26 goals for (GF), conceded 35 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -9 goals
- Peterborough United having played 24 matches is at position 6 with 38 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 11 times, drawn 5 times and lost 8 games.
- They have won 4 time, drawn 5 times and lost 3 time in their overall 12 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 game, drawn 2 games and lost 3 game (LLDDL)
- Their last game played against Bradford they 1-3 , an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 31 goal for (GF), conceded 29 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +2 goals.
Milton Keynes Dons vs Peterborough United Prediction: H2H
- The pair have met 23 times before this clash with resulting 9 wins for MK Dons and 11 wins for Peterborough plus 3 draws for both.
- The five most recent encounters between them with 2 wins for MK Dons and 3 wins for Peterborough.
- The last meeting between them was at Peterborough on 12th September 2017 and they won 2-0.
Milton Keynes Dons vs Peterborough United Prediction: Players News and Squads
MILTON KEYNES DONS PREDICTED LINE UP: L. Nicholls, D. Lewington, P. Downing, B. Tilney, P. Downing, C. Brittain, E. Ebanks-Landell, J. Walsh, E. Upson, O. Cissé, A. Tshibola, C. McGrandles, B. Thomas-Asante, R. Muirhead, G. Rasulo, K. Agard.
WHO TO WATCH: G. Ariyibi is the leading goal scorer with 7 goals.
PETERBOROUGH UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Bond, R. Tafazolli, S. Taylor, J. Baldwin, A. Hughes, G. Edwards, Leonardo Lopes, A. Grant, M. Doughty, C. Forrester, J. Marriott, I. Kanu, J. Morias and M. Maddison.
WHO TO WATCH: J. Marriott is the leading top goal scorer for Peterborough United with 12 goals. M. Maddison has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Milton Keynes Dons will win
Playing on a home ground match, the hosts will be looking to record a dominating form in this fixture. Despite of them performing below average in the last 5 matches with 3 losses 2 draws and 0 win they will play in this match with optimism and battle for a win.
Why Peterborough United Will win
The visitors have been good so far in this competition so far sitting at a promotional place with better form across all competitions this season than the hosts who have stagnated.
Milton Keynes Dons vs Peterborough United Prediction
A tough match by all measures as the visitors want to improve on their promotion status the hosts are just place above relegation zone and they want to move away from that place so it will be tight and Peterborough might just carry the day with better form
Our prediction:an away win for Peterborough.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.74||3.28||READING 2.63||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.08||3.29||LEEDS 2.37||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURTON 3.46||3.35||NORWICH CITY 2.16||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.10||3.18||BRIGHTON 3.88||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 2.52||3.38||FULHAM 2.79||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.67||3.44||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.67||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BOURNEMOUTH 2.63||3.17||EVERTON 2.84||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.15||3.28||ASTON VILLA 3.55||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.47||3.01||BURNLEY 3.22||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.54||3.34||PETERBOROUGH 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||SOUTHEND 2.54||3.34||SHREWSBURY 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURY 2.80||3.34||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.54||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||WALSALL 2.42||3.34||ROTHERHAM 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.90||3.44||DERBY 2.47||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||OLDHAM 2.42||3.18||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||CHESTERFIELD 2.78||3.44||COLCHESTER 2.51||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.91||3.44||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.43||20:30|