Minnesota United Vs New England Prediction. New England will be traveling to TCF Bank Stadium to meet with Minnesota United for the MLS clash.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Minnesota United Vs New England Prediction: Match Facts
- Minnesota United having played 19 matches are at position 9 with 22 points in the 2018-USA MLS Western conference.
- They have won 7 times drawn 1 times and lost 11 times.
- The hosts have won 6 times drawn 1 times and lost 3 time in their overall 10 matches played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times , drawn none and lost 3 times (WLLWL)
- The last game they played was against Real salts lake they won 3-2 a home match
- So far this season they have scored 26 goals ( GF) conceded 38 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -12 goals (GD).
- New England having played 19 matches are at position 5 with 28 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference.
- They have won 7 times drawn 7 times and lost 5 times.
- They have won 1 times drawn 4 times and lost 2 times in their overall 7 matches played on away ground.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 times, drawn 3 times and lost 1 time (LDWDD}.
- The last game they played was against La Galaxy they lost 3-2 a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 32 goals ( GF), conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Minnesota United Vs New England Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have only met once in the past, that match was played back on 25-03-2017 New England won 5-2 at home.
Minnesota United Vs New England Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
MINNESOTA UNITED PROJECTED STARTING XI(4-4-2, RIGHT TO LEFT) GK: Bobby Shuttleworth — Tyrone Mears, Michael Boxall, Francisco Calvo, Alexi Gomez — Rasmus Schuller, Ibson — Miguel Ibarra, Darwin Quintero, Collin Martin — Christian Ramirez
WHO TO WATCH: C. Quintero was their most excellent performer in their last match as they led Minnesota with five shots in that defeat to Real salts lakes and will be the most likely danger man here.
England revolution predicted : M. Turner C. Tierney A. Mlinar Delamea J. Anibab A. Farrell D. Fagúndez W. Zahibo S. Caldwell L. Caicedo C. Penilla T. Bunbury
WHO TO WATCH: T. Bunbury is the top leading goal scorer for New England Revolution with 10 goals, while Diego Fagundez share the Revs lead in assists with 5 apiece this season.
Why Minnesota United Will Win
Minnesota are coming from a 4-3 win in their previous match against Real salt lake, they will be happy win again and that will make them desperate to ensure they keep the momentum going into this match.
Why New England Will win
The guests have only collected a single point in the last 4 games which is not advisable at this stage of the season. They are currently seated 5th with 28 points in the eastern conference. They will be aiming to win and move onto the 4th spot.
Minnesota United Vs New England Prediction
New England are a better side though they are fitter at home than on the road. Having record just 1 win in the last 7 travels. That will be a benefit for the hosts to steal a win.
Our prediction: a home win for Minnesota united.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|18/07/18||SHONAN BELLMARE 2.64||3.18||SAGAN TOSU 2.80||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|18/07/18||KASHIWA REYSOL 2.43||3.24||FC TOKYO 3.03||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|18/07/18||VEGALTA SENDAI 2.37||3.51||YOKOHAMA F MARINOS 2.91||Bet Analysis||2-8|
|18/07/18||JUBILO IWATA 3.18||3.29||KASHIMA ANTLERS 2.32||Bet Analysis||3-3|
|18/07/18||SANGJU SANGMU 2.76||3.19||GYEONGNAM 2.60||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|18/07/18||DAEGU 2.55||3.19||POHANG STEELERS 2.82||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|18/07/18||GANGWON 2.67||3.37||ULSAN HYUNDAI 2.57||Bet Analysis||3-3|
|18/07/18||ZRINJSKI MOSTAR 2.34||3.37||SPARTAK TRNAVA 3.10||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|19/07/18||CEARA CE 2.57||3.16||SPORT RECIFE 2.90||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|19/07/18||MINNESOTA UTD 2.35||3.69||NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION 2.83||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|19/07/18||DINAMO TBILISI 2.57||3.27||DUNAJSKA STREDA 2.84||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|19/07/18||SANTOS 2.86||3.18||PALMEIRAS 2.59||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|19/07/18||MIEDZ LEGNICA 2.85||3.17||POGON SZCZECIN 2.48||Bet Analysis||1-0|