Minnesota United vs Toronto FC Prediction. TCF Bank Stadium will host the 2018 MLS match Week 17 of the Minnesota United Vs Toronto FC clash.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Minnesota United vs Toronto FC Prediction: Match Facts
- Minnesota United having played 16 matches is at position 9 with 16 points in the MLS Western Conference 2018 season table.
- They have won 5 drawn 1 and lost 10.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 1 times and lost 3 times in their overall 8 away matches.
- The hosts have 0 wins, 1 draw, and 4 losses in their last five matches. (LLLDL)
- In their last game played ended in a 1-0 home defeat to FC Dallas last Friday night.
- So far in this season they have scored 19 goals for (GF), conceded 30 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -11 goals.
- Toronto Fc having played 16 matches are at position 10 with 15 points in the 2018-USA MLS eastern conference.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 times and lost 9 times.
- The hosts have won 1 times drawn 1 time and lost 5 times in their overall 7 matches played AWAY.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times: (LLDWD)
- The last game they played ended in a 1-0 home loss to the New York Red Bulls.
- So far this season they have scored 24 goals ( GF) conceded 30 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Minnesota United vs Toronto FC Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met once only in the past and Toronto won their lone league meeting with the Loons – 3-2 at BMO Field last May 2018.
Minnesota United vs Toronto FC Prediction: Players News And Squads
MINNESOTA UNITED PROJECTED STARTING XI(4-4-2, RIGHT TO LEFT) GK: Bobby Shuttleworth — Tyrone Mears, Michael Boxall, Francisco Calvo, Alexi Gomez — Rasmus Schuller, Ibson — Miguel Ibarra, Darwin Quintero, Collin Martin — Christian Ramirez
WHO TO WATCH: Ibson was their most excellent performer in their last match as they led Minnesota with five shots in that defeat to FC Dallas and will be the most likely danger man here.
Toronto FC predicted line up: (G)Alex Bono (D)Justin Morrow (D)Eriq Zavaleta (D)Chris Mavinga (D)Drew Moor (D)Steven Beitashour (M/D)Marco Delgado (M) J. Osorio (F/M) Victor Vazquez (F)Tosaint Ricketts (F) S. Giovinco
Who to watch in this match: Former Juventus winger Sebastian Giovinco will be called upon to lead the Canadian outfits Attack.
Why Minnesota United Will Win
Minnesota’s struggles continue but its at home where they have shown some life this season having won half of their duels played here
Why Toronto FC Will Win
The visitors come here without a win in their last 3 but when compare closely they are the better side having outperformed Minnesota in terms of both shots taken and shots on target this season and they have also won the only match between them in the past.
Minnesota United vs Toronto FC Prediction
The hosts enter this match having lost five of their last seven MLS matches (1W-1D), conceding 2.0 goals per game in the stretch while the visitors are also no better and with their kind of form we think this match will end in a draw.
Our Verdict: A draw.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|04-07-2018||SEINAJOEN JK 2.80||3.12||LAHTI 2.69||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|04-07-2018||INTER TURKU 2.84||3.43||KUPS KUOPIO 2.46||Bet Analysis||1||0-1|
|04/07/18||ROPS ROVANIEMI 2.48||3.07||ILVES TAMPERE 3.12||Bet Analysis||1||2-0|
|04/07/18||IFK MARIEHAMN 3.13||3.45||HONKA 2.27||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|04/07/18||SYRIANSKA 2.30||3.63||VASTERAS SK 2.56||Bet Analysis||0-7|
|05/07/18||MINNESOTA UTD 2.85||3.61||TORONTO FC 2.37||Bet Analysis||2||4-3|
|05/07/18||FC DALLAS 2.36||3.48||ATLANTA UNITED 2.95||Bet Analysis||gg||3-2|
|05/07/18||COLORADO RAPIDS 2.31||3.27||SEATTLE SOUNDERS 3.22||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|05/07/18||REAL SALT LAKE 2.42||3.44||SPORTING KANSAS CITY 2.90||Bet Analysis||4-2|
|05/07/18||KA AKUREYRI 2.42||3.42||FJOLNIR 2.74||Bet Analysis||2-0|
|05/07/18||KR REYKJAVIK 2.79||3.36||VALUR 2.42||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|06/07/18||CRICIUMA SC 2.43||3.06||FIGUEIRENSE 3.01||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|06/07/18||UCD DUBLIN 2.58||3.38||SHELBOURNE 2.58||Bet Analysis||1-1|