Molde vs Zenit St Petersburg Prediction. Molde and Zenit St Petersburg at Aker Stadion in the UEFA Europa League 2018/2019 competition.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Molde vs Zenit St Petersburg Prediction: Match Facts
- Molde have played have played 7 matches in the Europe > UEFA Europa League 2018/2019 > competition.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 3 and lost 0 matches in the 3 played at home in this season’s competition.
- Their last 3 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 games and lost 3 games (LLLWW)
- Their last game played against Ranheim they lost 3-2 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 19 goals ( GF), conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 16 goals (GD).
- Zenit St Petersburg have payed just 3 matches so far in the Europe > UEFA Europa League 2018/2019
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 time and lost 1 time.
- They have played 1 away match with resulting 1 loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 5 times , drawn 0 and lost 0 time:- (WWWWW)
- The last game they played was against UFA they WON 2-0 at home in their domestic competition.
- So far in this competition they have scored 11 goals ( GF), conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Molde vs Zenit St Petersburg Prediction: H2H
- The match marks the second ever meeting between the two teams with last Thursday first Leg match at Zenith ending in a 3-1 win for the hosts.
Molde vs Zenit St Petersburg Prediction: Player News and Squads
MOLDE FC PREDICTED LINEUP:Goalkeeper: Linde; Defender;- Forren, Gabrielsen, Hussain, Aursnes; Midfielders:Remmer, Gregersen , Braut;Attackers:- Hestad, Haugen, Cibicki
WHO TO WATCH: Highly-rated Erling Braut Haland helped Molde dump Hibernian in their last match after hitting a hart-rick in that match.
ZENITH ST PETERSBURG PREDICTED LINE UP: Andrey Lunev- Aleksandr Anyukov, Nikola Maksimovic, Branislav Ivanovic -Daler Kuzyaev- Elmir Nabiullin, Christian Noboa, Alexander Erokhin, Artyom Dzyuba- Miha Mevlja, Hernani Azevedo Júnior
WHO TO WATCH: Artem Dzyuba scored 5 goals in the last match 3 matches for Zenith and he has followed up his world cup heroics to this competition.
Why Molde will win
Molde can certainly threaten here as Zenith lost by 4 goals in their last away match in this competition and in striker Haland, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has a teenager who looks set for a long and glittering career in-front of the goal.
Why Zenit St Petersburg will win
Molde vs Zenit St Petersburg Prediction
The Russian giants are the real favorites in this match as they have been very efficient in the final third masking any deficiency at the back and we see them hitting over 2.5 goals in this match,
Our Verdict: An away win for Zenit St Petersburg.
|23/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Atalanta ||VS||FC Copenhagen||0-0|
|23/08/2018||Bet Analysis||APOEL||VS||FC Astana||1-0|
|23/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Zenit St. Petersburg||VS||Molde||3-1|
|23/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Sigma Olomouc||VS||Sevilla||0-1|
|23/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Sarpsborg 08||VS||Maccabi Tel Aviv||3-1|
|23/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Trakai FK||VS||Kauno Zalgiris||1-0|
|23/08/2018||Bet Analysis||FK Zorya Luhansk||VS||RB Leipzig||0-0|
|23/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Vaesteraas SK||VS||K Brage||1-3|
|23/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Rapid Vienna ||VS||FCSB||3-1|