Moldova VS Luxembourg Prediction. Two of the middle teams in League D Group 2, Moldova and Luxembourg lock horns at Stadionul Zimbru
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Moldova VS Luxembourg Prediction: Match Facts
- Moldova are in UEFA nation league D group 2 alongside Belarus, Belarus and Luxembourg.
- They have played 5 matches in this competition resulting in a loss, 2 wins and 2 draws and are at position 3 with 8 points.
- This will be their third home match in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2, drawn 3 times and lost 1 time:- (WDWDL)
- The last game they played was against San Marino where they 1-0 an away match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goal (GD).
- Luxembourg are in UEFA nation league, league D group 2 alongside Belarus, San Marino and Moldova.
- They have played 5 matches in this competition resulting in 3 wins and 2 losses and are at position 2 with 9 points.
- This will be their 3rd match played away from home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time, drawn none and lost 2 times (LWLWW)
- The last game they played was against Belarus where they LOST 2-0 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 10 goals ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Moldova VS Luxembourg Prediction: H2H
- These two Nations have met five times in the past, and both teams have won 1 match and draw 3 between them.Luxembourg beat Moldova 4-0 in their last encounter in September the reverse fixture of this event.
Luxembourg vs Belarus Predictions: Players News and Squad
Moldova predicted line up:Goalkeeper:-Alexei Koselev Defender:-Dinu Graur, Veaceslav Posmac, Alexandru Epureanu (c) Oleg Reabciuk Midfielder:-Alexandr Gatcan, Catalin Carp, Radu Ginsari, Artur Ionita Forwads:-Alexandr Antoniuc, Ion Nicolaescu
Who to watch: Radu Ginsari was the man who bagged a brace when the two sides last met a month ago at Stadionul Zimbru in Chisinau.
Luxembourgs’ predicted lineup Goalkeeper: – Schon Defenders:- Jans, Malget, Chanot, Mahmutovic, Da Mota.Midfielders:- Bohnert, Bensi, Philipps, Mutsch. Forward: – Joachim
WHO TO WATCH: Luxembourg have netted an impressive six times, with three of those goals coming from the boots of Aurelien Joachim so in this match he will be the man to watch.
Why Moldova will win
Moldova beat San Marino with a 1-0 victory in Serravalle but they were the better side in that match up and could have easily as they had 78% of the overall possession, fourteen corners to the hosts one, and eighteen shots to three, so they still have a chance here.
Why Luxembourg will win
Luc Holtz side found stability in their defensive structure as they have only conceded once in the four group matches.and the Luxembourg boss will intend to play with a typically defensive system to frustrate the hosts, getting men behind the ball and looking to grab a goal on the break.
Moldova VS Luxembourg Prediction
Luxembourg are not certainly the whipping boys on their day and while they have quality and experience in their ranks when the two sides are compared, we think that loss to Belarus was diminishing so the hosts should better motivated to win here,
Our verdict: A home win Moldova.
Sunday 18 November Daily Games Table
|18-11-2018||Northern Ireland||Bet Analysis||Austria||2||1-2|
|18-11-2018||Spain||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Herzegovina||1||1-0|
|18-11-2018||CS Sportul Snagov||Bet Analysis||Universitate Atea Cluj||1||0-0|
|18-11-2018||Maastricht||Bet Analysis||Roda Kerkrade||2-0|
|18-11-2018||Cordoba||Bet Analysis||Cadiz CF||1-3|
|18-11-2018||Viseu||Bet Analysis||GD Estoril||1-2|