Montenegro Vs Romania Prediction- Montenegro will host Romania at the Stadion Pod Goricom for the return Leg in the group stages.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Montenegro Vs Romania Prediction: match facts
- Montenegro are in the 2nd position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier Europe group E table with 13 points after 7 matches with 4 wins 1 draws and 2 losses.
- In the group stages they have played 7 matches with 4 wins 1 draw and 2 losses.
- There form in the last games in the competition has been(WWLLW)
- They have won 3 drawn 0 and lost 2 in those matches.
- They have played a total of 3 games at home with 2 wins 0 draw and 1 loss
- The last game they played was against Kazakhstan in a game that they won 0-3
- Romania are in the 4th position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier Europe group E table with 9 points after 7 matches with 2 wins 3 draws and 2 losses.
- In the group stages they have played 7 matches with 2 wins 3 draws and 2 losses.
- There form in the last games in the competition has been(WLDLD)
- They have won 1 drawn 2 and lost 2 in those matches.
- They have played a total of 3 games at away with 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss
- The last game they played was against Armenia in a game that they won 1-1
Montenegro Vs Romania Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 2 times with Romania recording 1 win whereas Montenegro has 0 wins and 1 draw for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 1-1 draw for Romania on a home ground match played on 04/09/2016.
Montenegro Vs Romania Prediction: player squads
Montenegro predicted line up: D. Petković, Ž. Tomašević , S. Savić, S. Savić, A. Marušić, N. Kosović, N.S. Vukčević , M. Janković, F. Bećiraj, S. Jovetić, V. Jovović , A. Šćekić , E. Klimenta , S. Haksabanovic , M. Mijatović, M. Baša, V. Poleksić, E. Zverotić, M. Ivanić, S. Mugoša, D. Kojašević
Who to watch: S. Jovetić is the leading top goal scorer for Romania with 3 goals
Romania predicted line up: C. Tătărușanu, C. Săpunaru, I. Latovlevici , V. Chiricheș, A. Toșca, A. Chipciu , M. Pintilii, R. Benzar, R. Marin , B. Stancu, F. Andone, G. Grozav , N. Stanciu , S. Hanca , D. Rotariu, B. Țîru, F. Niţă, C. Ganea, A. Băluță, C. Pantilimon, F. Gardoş, A. Ivan, E. Bicfalvi
Who to watch: M. Pizzelli is the leading top goal scorer for Romania with 5 goals
Why Montenegro will win
Montenegro have two losses and three wins in their last five matches. They won 0-1 away to Denmark, lost 3-2 at Armenia, and then lost 1-2 at home to Poland in qualification. They then lost 1-2 at home against Iran in a friendly before winning 4-1 at home against Armenia in another qualifier. Having managed a 0-3 win in he last match played in this com[petition, they feel confident as they battle on a home ground as the look forward to record a win.
Why Romania will win
Playing on an away ground after recording a 1-0 win on a home ground match after a long spell with no win, they feel they are set to play in this competition as they use that as a motivation factor.
Montenegro Vs Romania Prediction
This will be no easy match after the visitors record a win after 4 matches with no win on the group table standings. We expect to see goals from the two sides in this match battle.
Montenegro will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1954||GERMANY 1.21||6.76||NORWAY 13.52||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3475||NORTHERN IRELAND 2.46||3.38||CZECH REPUBLIC 2.89||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5579||NORRBY IF 2.66||3.41||VARBERGS BOIS 2.56||20:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1756||ARMENIA 3.93||3.28||DENMARK 2.05||19:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||4724||SANTIAGO WANDERERS 2.22||3.28||O HIGGINS 3.17||02:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3838||SALERNITANA 1.87||3.42||TERNANA 4.49||21:30|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3502||MONTENEGRO 2.75||3.13||ROMANIA 2.75||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1810||DINAMO ZAGREB B 1.27||4.94||KUSTOSIJA 8.91||18:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1987||ALCORCON 1.87||3.21||ALBACETE BALOMPIE 4.87||21:30|
|04-09||bet analysis||1816||ENGLAND 1.40||4.79||SLOVAKIA 8.07||21:45|
|04-09||bet analysis||5753||SLOVENIA 1.39||4.60||LITHUANIA 9.08||21:45|
|04-09||bet analysis||1952||GAIS 2.34||3.24||ORGRYTE IS 3.08||20:00|
|04-09||bet analysis||3505||AATVIDABERG 2.66||3.41||IFK VARNAMO 2.56||20:00|
|04-09||bet analysis||4860||MODENA 3.26||3.11||VICENZA 2.26||17:30|
|04-09||bet analysis||5649||POLAND 1.21||6.76||KAZAKHSTAN 13.52||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||2546||SCOTLAND 1.12||8.90||MALTA 22.66||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5813||LIBYA 2.95||3.11||GUINEA 2.58||22:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5289||CAMEROON 2.38||3.36||NIGERIA 3.03||20:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||4860||MODENA 3.45||3.13||VICENZA 2.17||17:30|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3790||AZERBAIJAN 1.01||20.00||SAN MARINO 50.00||19:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||2438||HAPOEL AFULA 2.40||3.33||AHI NAZARETH 2.61||19:00|