Montenegro Vs Serbia Prediction. Montenegro will be hosting neighbors Serbia in the UEFA Nations League on Thursday at Podgorica City Stadium .
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Montenegro Vs Serbia Prediction: Match Facts
- Montenegro are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League C Group 4 2018/2019 together with Serbia, Lithuania and Romania .
- They played 2 matches in this group with 1 win and a draw placing them in position 1 in Group 4 with 4 points.
- The hosts have played 1 match at home in this group and won that match.
- They have 3 draws, 1 win and 1 loss in their last five matches: (WDLDD)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 win vs Lithuania , a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Serbia are together in UEFA Nations League- League C Group 3 2018/2019 together with, Romania, Montenegro and Lithuania .
- They played 2 matches in this group with a win and 1 draw placing them in position 2 with 4 points.
- One match has been played by the visitors away from home and they won that match.
- They have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in their last five matches: (DWLLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-2 draw vs Romania.
- In this competition they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
Montenegro Vs Serbia Prediction: H2H
- This marks the first meeting between the two nations ever since Montenegrin independence from Serbia was declared in 2006.
Montenegro Vs Serbia Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Montenegro Predicted Starting 11:- Dani Petkovic, Filip Stojkovic, Stefan Savic, Marko Simic, Zarko Tomasevic, Nikola Vukcevic, Neboja Kosovic Marko Vesovic, Marko Jankovic, Fatos Beciraj, Stefan Jovetic
WHO TO WATCH: Monaco Attacker Stevan Jovetic wil be a crucial player in the return to the national team and together with Stefan Savic they the most experienced and accomplished players in this team
Serbia Predicted Starting Line up;- Marko Dmitrovic, Antonio Rukavina, Uros Spajic, Milos Veljkovic, Milan Rodic, Nemanja Maksimovic, Sasa Lukic, Adem Ljajic, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Dusan Tadic, Aleksandar Mitrovic
WHO TO WATCH: Aleksandar Mitrovic – Scored twice against Romania last time out,a match that ended in a 2-2 draw and now has scored 5 goals for Fulham in the new English Premier League season.
Why Montenegro will win
For Montenegro this matches are good as they look to build momentum for future games and they certainly are able to get a positive result especially at home especially when experienced duo Aleksandr Kolarov and Nemanja Matic are out of Serbia team siting injuries.
Why Serbia will win
A forward line that consists of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Dusan Tadic, Aleksandar Mitrovic against only a notable defender in Savic will really give an advantage to Serbia and they have really done better in the recent participating in the world cup while the hosts did not qualify.
Montenegro Vs Serbia Prediction
This will be the first time the two nations have met each other at full international level match and having separated in 2006 this will be a tough match as both look to assert supremacy and while Montenegro will be looking to win here its the hosts who are the better team on paper oozing with quality and experience.
Our Verdict: An away win for Sebia
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|