Nancy Vs St Etienne Prediction. With slim hope of escapping relegation Nancy host St.Etienne in the last game of the season at stade Marcel-Picot.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Nancy Vs St Etienne Prediction:match facts
- Nancy are in the 20th position of Ligue 1 and they are in contention for Relegation . They have managed 32 points after playing 37 matches with 8 wins 8 draws and 21 loses.
- In their previous 5 matches played they have recorded 1 draw and 4 loses(LLLDL)
- Their last match played they lost to Dijon 2-0 on an away match.
- They have played a total of 18 home matches with 6 wins 3 draw and 9 losses.
- St Etienne are in the 8th position of the French Ligue 1 table and have managed 50 points after playing 37 matches with 12 wins 14 draws and 11 losses.
- In their previous 5 matches they have managed 1 win 2 draws and 2 losses.(LLDWD)
- Their last match played they went on a 2-0 loss to Monaco in an away match.
- They have played a total of 18 away matches with 5 win 5 draws and 8 loses.
Nancy Vs St Etienne Prediction:h2h
- Both teams have met a total of 29 times with Nancy has 11 wins while St Etienne has 13 wins and 5 draws for both teams
- Their recent 5 meetings between them have resulted in 2 wins and 2 draws for St Ettiene.
- The reverse fixture earlier this season ended 0-0. Played at St Etienne.
Nancy Vs St Etienne Prediction:players news and squad
Nancys’ predicted line up: Goalkeeper: (G) Guy N’Dy Assembe (D )Tobias Badila (D) Julien Cetout (D) Joffrey Cuffaut (D) Modou Diagne (D )Michael Chretien (M) Y. Ait Bennasser (M) issiar dia (F )Maurice Dale (F )Anthony Koura (F )Anthony Robic
WHO TO WATCH: Senegalese Midfielder issiar dia has been the only success story in Nancys bad season being their leading top goal scorer with 8 goals and is also their top assists maker with 3 assists to his name.
St Etienne’s predicted line up: (G) Stephane Ruffier (D) R. Pierre-Gabriel (D) Leo Lacroix (D )P. Polomat (D) Florentin Pogba (D) K. Theophile-Catherine (M) Fabien Lemoine (M) D. Maiga (M) Jordan Veretout (F) Henri Saivet (F) A. Soderlund
- Maiga was forced off the pitch and replaced in the 20th minute of Wednesday’s 2-0 defeat to Monaco with an injury and replaced by Jeremy Clement but the club have not commented wether he wil play or not .
WHO TO WATCH: Romain Hamouma is the leading top goal scorer for St Etienne with 7 goals and 4 assists.He will probably start in this game and replace Maiga.
why Nancy will win
The homeside have woeful in their last 10 ligue games winning only 1 in 10 but still have a slim hope of escapping from relegation if they win this match with more than 3 goals and 18th placed Lorient lose their game as well.
why St Etienne will wiin
They have a chance to win their last game of the season after losing their last 2 games to Monaco and PSG who are better teams but they will be under no pressure as they have assured themselves another season in the ligue.
Nancy Vs St Etienne Prediction
The home side defence is their main letdown and have conceded atleast 2 goals in the last 10 matches in the league so we see the visitors penetrating and scoring goals here,
We predict an away win for St. Etienne
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|20-05||Bet Analysis||Kilmarnock||X||Ross County|
|20-05||Bet Analysis||Inverness CT||X||Motherwell|
|20-05||Bet Analysis||Nancy||X||St Etienne|
|21-05||bet analysis||St Johnstone||X||Rangers|
|21-05||bet analysis||Burnley||X||West Ham|
|21-05||bet analysis||Swansea||X||West Brom|
|21-05||bet analysis||Lazio||X||Inter Milan|