Netherlands Vs Peru Prediction. Netherlands hosts Peru for a warm up match before heading to the UEFA Nations league at ohan Cruijff Arena
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Netherlands Vs Peru Prediction: Match Facts
- Netherlands have played 4 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 1 win, 2 draws and a loss.
- They have played 1 matches at home resulting in 0 wins, a draw and 1 loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time (DDWLW)
- The last game they played was against Italy where they drew 1-1 on an away match.
- So far in the friendlies they have scored 5 goals ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goal (GD).
- Peru have played 5 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 4 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses.
- They have played 3 matches away from home resulting in 2 wins, 1 draw and o loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times (WLLDW)
- The last game they played was against Australia where they won 0-2 an away match
- So far the friendlies they have scored 10 goals ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goal (GD).
Netherlands Vs Peru Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met only 2 times in the past, Netherlands have won 1 time whereas Peru none and drawn 1 time.
- The last time they met was on 10-10-1998. Netherlands won 2-0 at home being a friendly match.
Netherlands Vs Peru Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
FC Netherlands predicted line up: J. Cillessen D. Blind V. van Dijk H. Hateboer M. de Ligt R. Babel R. Vormer G. Wijnaldum M. de Roon T. Vilhena M. Depay
Who to watch: M. Depay has so far scored 9 goals in the last 30 international appearances. They opposition defense should have him at bay.
Peru predicted line up: P. Gallese C. Ramos L. Advíncula A. Santamarí M. Trauco Y. Yotún C. Cueva A. Carrillo R. Tapia É. Flores P. Guerrero
Who to watch: Peru captain P. Guerrero is a sensational player for his side with vast experience international games and is capable of firing his side to glory in this game.
Why Netherlands Will Win
After failing to qualify fore the world cup the Netherlands are aiming to restore their glory as they prepare for the UEFA nations league with this friendly match as they take on Peru. A lot is expected from the new manager Ronald Koeman as he works to get the squad back to its glory days.
Why Peru Will Win
Peru were in the Russian world cup but failed to advance after they lost their first two games in the group stage. However the good is that they haven’t lost any of their last 4 friendly matches this year with two wins and 2 draws at that time. They will be seeking to build on those results in this game.
Netherlands Vs Peru Prediction
Peru had a big problem with their attacking line in the world cup games till in their last game against Australia is when they scored 2 goals. On the side Netherlands are looking in great shape with an an defeated form in the last 3 matches. Plus home advantage we think they will win.
Our verdict: a home win for Netherlands.
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AB Copenhagen||VS||Odense||2||0-4|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||VS||Ukraine||2||1-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Gibraltar||VS||FYR Macedonia||X2||0-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Haka||VS||AC Oulu||GG||2-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||New York City||VS||New England Revolution||GG||0-1|