New York City Vs New England Prediction. Lets head to Yankee Stadium where New York City play hosts to New England on Thursday 06-09-2018
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
New York City Vs New England Prediction: Match Facts
- New York City having played 27 matches are at position 3 with 48 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference.
- They have won 14 times drawn 6 times and lost 7 times.
- New York City have played 13 matches at home resulting in 10 wins and 3 draws.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times (LDLWD)
- The last game they played was against Columbus crew where they lost 2-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 50 goals ( GF) conceded 36 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 14 goals (GD).
- New England having played 26 matches are at position 8 with 30 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference.
- They have won 7 times drawn 9 times and lost 10 times.
- New England have played 12 matches away from home resulting in a win, 5 draws and 6 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won none, drawn 2 times and lost 3 times (DLLLD)
- The last game they played was against Portland Timbers where they drew 1-1 home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 39 goals ( GF) conceded 42 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
New York City Vs New England Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 10 times in the past, in that time New York City have won 3 times whereas New England 4 times and drawn 3 times.
- In their last 5 h2h New York City have won 1 time, New England 2 times and drawn 2 times.
- The last time they met was on 24-03-2018. They drew 2-2 at New England’s ground.
New York City Vs New England Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
New York City predicted line up:. Johnson A. Tinnerholm M. Chanot R. Matarrita S. Ibeagha M. Moralez R. Wallace A. Ring T. McNamara Ismael Tajouri David Villa
Who to watch: Ismael Tajouri is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 11 goals. M. Moralez has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
New England predicted line up: M. Turner M. Mancienne J. Anibaba A. Farrell B. Bye K. Rowe D. Fagúndez S. Caldwell L. Caicedo C. Penilla T. Bunbury
Who to watch: T. Bunbury is the top leading goal scorer for the visitors with 11 goals. D. Fagúndez has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Why New York City Will Win
The Blues have been producing fine results this season and they are currently third with 48 points. They will be seeking to win the remaining games this season in order to land to the final series spot.
Why New England Will Win
New England have not won anything in the last 5 matches which is not acceptable at this stage of the season and have found themselves just 3 steps above the bottom place and will be aiming to break that poor run with this game.
New York City Vs New England Prediction
We will back New York City to bag the three points in this encounter since they have a good record at home having won 10 of their last 3 matches while their rivals are considered poor travelers with just 1 win in all their 12 travels this season.
Our verdict: a home win for New York City
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AB Copenhagen||VS||Odense||2||0-4|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||VS||Ukraine||2||1-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Gibraltar||VS||FYR Macedonia||X2||0-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Haka||VS||AC Oulu||GG||2-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||New York City||VS||New England Revolution||GG||0-1|