GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
New York Red Bulls vs Columbus Crew Prediction: Match Facts
- New York RB having played 34 matches are at position 1 with 71 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference.
- They have won 22 times drawn 5 times and lost 7 times.
- The hosts have won 14 times drawn 1 time and lost 2 time in their overall 17 matches played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn none and lost 1 time (LWWWW)
- The last game they played was against Columbus Crew where they lost 1-0 an away match
- So far this season they have scored 62 goals ( GF) conceded 33 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 29 goals (GD).
- Columbus Crew having played 34 matches are at position 5 with 51 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference.
- They have won 14 times drawn 9 times and lost 11 times.
- They have won 4 times drawn 5 times and lost 9 times in their overall 18 matches played on away ground.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn none and lost 2 times (WDWLL}.
- The last game they played was against New York they won 1-0, a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 43 goals ( GF), conceded 45 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
New York Red Bulls vs Columbus Crew Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 35 times in the past, New York RB have won 15 times. Columbus Crew 12 times and drawn 8 times
- In their last 5 h2h New York RB have won 2 times while Columbus Crew 1 time and drawn 2 times.
- The most recent match between the two teams was played 04/11/2018 in the MLS 2018 Columbus Crew 1 – 0 New York RB
New York Red Bulls vs Columbus Crew Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
New York RB predicted line up:. Meara K. Lawrence T. Parker A. Long M. Murillo D. Royer F. Valot A. Romero S. Davis T. Adams B. Wright-Phillips
Who to watch: Bradley Wright-Phillips has had another very impressive season having scored 20 goals for his side.
Columbus predicted line up: J. Kempin H. Afful J. Mensah M. Valenzuela L. Abubakar F. Higuaín W. Trapp Artur L. Argudo Pedro Santos G. Zardes
Who to watch: Zardes scored the only goal in the first meeting between the two sides and that was his twentieth strike in the season.
Why New York RB Will Win
New York RB have won five of their last six matches and have kept four clean sheets in that period too so home ground advantage should certainly help them recover that deficit.
Why Columbus Crew Will win
Gregg Berhalter’s men had more possession in the first leg match between the two teams and they will be banking on their first leg goal to get an away one here.
New York RB Vs Columbus Crew Prediction
New York RB were the best team having eight corners to the hosts three and more shots on target than the hosts and we think they are the favorites to recover and win this match and get into the finals.
Our Verdict: A home Win for New York.
|12-11-2018||VfL Bochum||Bet Analysis||SV Darmstadt 1898||1||1-0|
|12-11-2018||Gimnastic||Bet Analysis||Real Zaragoza||2||1-3|
|12-11-2018||FC Helsingoer||Bet Analysis||Viborg FF||GG||1-3|
|12-11-2018||Apollon Smyrnis||Bet Analysis||Aris Thessaloniki FC||GG||1-2|
|12-11-2018||Gaz Metan Medias||Bet Analysis||FC Voluntari||2-0|
|12-11-2018||NY Red Bulls||Bet Analysis||Columbus Crew||1||3-0|
|12-11-2018||Atlanta United||Bet Analysis||New York City||3-1|
|12-11-2018||Pontedera||Bet Analysis||Virtus Entella||1-2|
|12-11-2018||Fluminense||Bet Analysis||Sport Recife||0-0|
|12-11-2018||Sriwijaya FC||Bet Analysis||Barito Putera||2-0|