Newcastle United vs Arsenal Prediction. Can Arsenal Arsenal make three wins out of three when they visit St James Park to play against Newcastle United?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Newcastle United vs Arsenal Prediction: Match Facts
- Newcastle United having played 4 matches are in position 18 with 1 point in the 2018-2019 Premier League
- They have won 0 time, drawn 1 time and lost 3 games.
- They have won 0 time, drawn 0 times and lost 2 time in their overall 2 home games played
- Magpies have 4 losses and a draw in their last five matches:(LLLDL )
- Their previous outing ended in a 1-2 away lost against Manchester City.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals
- Arsenal having played 4 matches are in position 9 with 6 points in the 2018-2019 Premier League
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 time and lost 3 times.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 time and lost 1 times in their overall 2 matches played at away ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 2 times (WWLLW)
- The last game they played was against Cardiff City they won 2-3, an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 8 goals ( GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Newcastle United vs Arsenal Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met 46 times in the Premier League. Newcastle have won 10 games – with six coming at home – while Arsenal have beaten the them on 26 occasions, including nine away victories.
- The most 5 matches played between the two teams have resulted in 4 wins for Arsenal and 1 win for Newcastle.
- The most recent time the two sides met was back in April this year, with Newcastle sealing a 2-1 home win.
Newcastle United vs Arsenal Prediction: Players News And Squads
Newcastle United Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Martin Dubravka Defenders: DeAndre Yedlin, Jamal Lascelles, Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett Defensive Midfielders: Jonjo Shelvey, Mo Diame Attacking Midfielders: Matt Ritchie, Ayoze Perez, Yoshinori Muto Forwards: Salomon Rondon
Who to watch: Salomon Rondon signed from relegated West bromwich Albion is yet to get of the mark for the Toons but his talent is evident having scored two goals for Venezuela in the International break.
Arsenal FC Predicted line up: Cech, Bellerin, Mustafi, Sokratis, Monreal, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Ramsey, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette
Who to watch: Alexandre Lacazette could make it to Unai Emery’s starting line up after combining well with Pierre Emerick Aubameyang during Arsenal’s last league game against Cardiff.
Why Newcastle will win
The Magpies can win this match having thumped Arsenal in their last visit to this ground last season and the hosts motivation comes from the fact the Gunners have conceded eight goals in their four matches.
Why Arsenal will win
The gunners are more than capable to beat the Toons in this match after all they have have beaten Newcastle 26 times in Premier League matches, the third team have beaten most in the premier an d if anything is to go by the team is starting to grow well under Emery.
Newcastle United vs Arsenal Prediction
Rafa Benitez’s side have collected just one point from their opening four games and this season is really bad for as they have already played Man city ,Chelsea Tottenham and Now Arsenal we do not think the Toons problems are far from over
Our Verdict: An away win for Arsenal.
|15/09/2018:||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Fulham||3-0|
|15/09/2018:||Real Sociedad||Bet Analysis||Barcelona||2||1-2|
|15/09/2018:||Bayern Munich||Bet Analysis||Bayer Leverkusen||1||3-1|
|15/09/2018:||Ath Bilbao||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||2||1-1|
|15/09/2018:||Watford||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||1-2|