Newcastle vs Bournemouth Prediction – Upstarts Bournemouth travel to St. James’ Park to take on a Newcastle team fresh from a morale boosting win.
Newcastle vs Bournemouth Prediction : Correct Score
Newcastle vs Bournemouth Prediction : Match Facts
- Newcastle United having played 11 matches are at position 17 with 6 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 7 matches.
- They have played 5 matches at home resulting in 1 win, 4 losses and 0 draws.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 (WDLLL)
- The last game they played was against Watford where they won 1-0 a home match..
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals ( GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals. (GD).
- Bournemouth having played 11 matches are at position 6 with 20 points in the 2018-19 English premier league
- They have won 6 times, drawn 2 and lost 3 games.
- The guests have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 2 in their overall 5 matches played away.
- The last game they played was against Manchester United where they lost 1-2 in a home game.
- So far this season they have scored 20 goals ( GF), conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +6 goals (GD).
Newcastle vs Bournemouth Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 4 times with Newcastle recording 1 win while Bournemouth has 2 wins and 1 draw for both teams.
- The most recent match between the two sides was played on 24/02/18 in the Premier League 2017/2018 and the result was a 2-2 draw
Newcastle vs Bournemouth Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Newcastle Predicted Starting Line up: M. Dúbravka, M. Diamé, D. Yedlin, J. Lascelles, P. Dummett, M. Ritchie, Ayoze Pérez, Kenedy, F. Fernández, J. Shelvey, C. Clark, Joselu,
Who to Watch: Spaniard Joselu leads this squad with 2 goals and he should feature in this game.
Bournemouth Predicted Starting Line up: A. Begović, S. Cook, N. Aké, C. Wilson, A. Smith, R. Fraser, J. King, D. Brooks, J. Lerma, S. Francis, D. Gosling
Who to Watch: The entire front line led by C. Wilson who has 6 goals, J. King who has 4 and both D. Brooks and R. Fraser who have 3 goals a piece.
Why Newcastle Will Win
The Magpies finally broke through with a win vs 8th seeded Watford last weekend after showing an improving form in the last few games. They need to keep that momentum going with a win in this game.
Why Bournemouth Will Win
The surprising upstarts were on a 6 match undefeated run before that first loss of the season last week to the Red devils. They should have a bounce back shot at winning this game.
Newcastle vs Bournemouth Prediction
On paper, Bournemouth is the obvious better side on the basis of their performance to begin the season, that thin loss to Manchester United last weekend in which Rashford scored the winner in extra time shows how tough of a match Bournemouth played.
Newcastle’s Win over 8th seeded Watford and the goalless draw vs Southampton the week before clearly points to an improving side.
Rafael Benítez may have finally broken through and got this team headed in the right direction. and while we can appreciate that, we are more inclined to give this game to Bournemouth as their last loss was more of a hiccup than a declining trend.
The Magpies score an average of 1.8 away goals per contest while Newcastle score only 0.67 goals per contest at home and that would be the deciding factor in this contest.
Our verdict: An away win for Bournemouth
|10-11-2018||DUNDEE FC||Bet Analysis||ST. MIRREN||1-1|
|10-11-2018||NOTTINGHAM||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY||0-0|
|10-11-2018||WEST BROMWICH||Bet Analysis||LEEDS||x||4-1|
|10-11-2018||NACIONAL MADEIRA||Bet Analysis||CS MARITIMO||1-0|
|11-11-2018||RUBIN KAZAN||Bet Analysis||LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW||2|
|11-11-2018||CSKA MOSCOW||Bet Analysis||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG||2|
|11-11-2018||EINTRACHT FRANKFURT||Bet Analysis||SCHALKE 04|
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES