Newcastle vs Brighton Predictions – St. James’ Park should be a buzz for this premier league match up between newly promoted Newcastle and Brighton.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Newcastle vs Brighton Predictions : Match Facts
- Newcastle having played 8 matches are at position 19 with 2 points in the 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 0 drawn 2 times and lost 6 times.
- They have played 4 match at home resulting in 0 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 times, drawn 1 time and lost 4 times:- (LLDLL)
- The last game they played was against Manchester United where they lost 3-2 on an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goal ( GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goal:- (GD).
- Brighton having played 8 matches are at position 13 with 8 points in the 2018-19 English Premier league.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 times and lost 4.
- They have played 4 matches away from home resulting in 0 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 times, drawn 1 time and lost 3:- (WLLDD)
- The last game they played was against West Ham where they won 1-0 at home.
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals ( GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD)
Newcastle vs Brighton Predictions : H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 6 times in the past, Newcastle have won 2 times while Brighton have won 3 times and 1 draw between them.
- In their last 5 H2H the home team has won 2 times whereas Brighton have won twice and 1 draw.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 30/12/17 in last season’s premier league with the game ending in a barren draw.
Newcastle vs Brighton Predictions : Player News And Squad’s
Newcastle Predicted Line up: M. Dúbravka, M. Diamé, D. Yedlin, J. Lascelles, Ayoze Pérez, P. Dummett, M. Ritchie, Kenedy, C. Clark, F. Fernández, J. Shelvey
Who to Watch: Joselu – The 28 yr old Spaniard has 2 goals in 8 appearances and he should feature in this game, for the home side.
Brighton Predicted Line up: M. Ryan, S. Duffy, G. Bong, D. Pröpper, A. Knockaert, G. Murray, S. March, L. Dunk, Martín Montoya, D. Stephens, Y. Bissouma
Who to Watch: G. Murray – 5 goals in 8 appearances makes for an exciting time for him and the skills he brings to this team as well as leadership is undisputed.
Why Newcastle Will Win
Gotta win one sometime and if Newcastle are to make some sense of their maiden promotion to he premier league then they have to start winning otherwise they will surely be one and done which is disheartening since the other promoted side Wolverhampton are doing much better than expected.
Why Brighton Will Win
A big home win over West Ham before the international break was big in that it wasnt just a win but a win that stopped a 4 games rot. It was the type of game that can lift a teams and change its fortunes.
Newcastle vs Brighton Predictions
Both these teams problems are routed on their lack of scoring and anemic offenses. Newcastle showed some life in that loss to Manchester United and Brighton also showed some improvement in that win over West Ham.
We will give the edge to the Home side simply because the law of averages says they are up for a win soon.
Our verdict: Home Win or Draw.
|20/10/2018||WIGAN||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH||1-0|
|20/10/2018||NOTTINGHAM||Bet Analysis||NORWICH CITY||1-2|
|20/10/2018||HULL CITY||Bet Analysis||PRESTON||1-1|
|20/10/2018||CRAWLEY TOWN||Bet Analysis||NEWPORT||4-1|
|20/10/2018||DERBY||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD UTD||2-1|
|21/10/2018||RAYO VALLECANO||Bet Analysis||GETAFE||1-2|
|21/10/2018||EIBAR||Bet Analysis||ATHLETIC BILBAO||1-1|
|21/10/2018||INTER||Bet Analysis||AC MILAN||1-0|