Nice vs Marseille Prediction – Allianz Riviera (Nice) will be rocking when Nice welcome Marseille for a French Ligue 1 Match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Nice vs Marseille Prediction : Match Facts
- Nice having played 9 matches are at position 12 with 11 points in the 2018-2019 French Ligue 1.
- They have won 3 drawn 2 times and lost 4 times.
- They have played 5 matches at home resulting in 1 win, and 4 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn once and lost twice:- (DLWLW)
- The last game they played was against table leaders PSG where they lost 0-3 at home.
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals ( GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goal:- (GD).
- Marseille having played 9 matches are at position 4 with 16 points in the 2018-19 French Ligue 1.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 time and lost 3 times.
- They have played 4 matches away from home resulting in 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times and lost 2 times:- (WLWLW)
- The last game they played was against Lille where they lost 0-3 away.
- So far in this season they have scored 21 goals ( GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +5 goals (GD)
Nice vs Marseille Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 36 times in the past, Nice have won 10 times while Marseille have won 20 times and 6 draws between them.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 06/05/18 in the French Ligue 1 with the game ending in a 2-1 win for Marseille at home.
Nice vs Marseille Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Nice Predicted Line up: C. Hérelle, Dante, A. Tameze, A. Saint-Maximin, M. Maolida, W. Cyprien, M. Sarr, W. Benítez, O. Boscagli, Y. Atal, R. Coly, M. Balotelli
Who to Watch: A. Saint-Maximin – is the leading scorer for his team with two goals and he should lead the front line in this game.
Marseille Predicted Line up: Luiz Gustavo, D. Payet, H. Sakai, L. Ocampos, F. Thauvin, M. Sanson, J. Amavi, K. Strootman, B. Sarr, Y. Pelé, V. Germain
Who to Watch: F. Thauvin – The 25 yr old Frenchman has 7 goals to lead this team and he should feature heavily in this game.
Why Nice Will Win
Nice have the talent and coaching to win this game, they have just been under performing lately and something needs to change here. Their opponents have also lost their last 2 away games.
Why Marseille Will Win
In as much as they have been up and and down in the last few weeks before the international break, they still have 3 quality wins in the last 5 games and they should be ready to turn things around.
Nice vs Marseille Prediction
To say that Nice is underwhelming is the under statement of the century, but it is whats happening, this is a team with talented but troubled superstar Mario Balotelli and a consummate professional in coach Patrick Vieira but they are dropping points left and right and they seem to not have their ship headed in the right direction.
Marseille are another side that’s been adrift in the past two away games, Loses to Lille and Lyon by an Aggregate of 7 goals to 2 shows a troubling trend which is why we would not give them a straight win here.
Our verdict: take the goals at over 1.5 here.
|20/10/2018||Chelsea||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||x||2-2|
|20/10/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Burnley||1||5-0|
|20/10/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Tottenham||2||0-1|
|20/10/2018||Paris SG||Bet Analysis||Amiens||1||5-0|