Northern Ireland vs Austria Prediction. Northern Ireland welcomes Austria for the UEFA nation league game at Windsor Park, Belfast, Northern Ireland
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Northern Ireland vs Austria Prediction: Match Facts
- Northern Ireland are in UEFA nation league, league B group 3 alongside Bosnia and Northern Ireland.
- They have played 3 matches in this group resulting wins 3 losses placing them in position 4.
- This will be their 2nd match at home in this competition having lost the first one.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 and lost 3 times:- (DLLWL)
- The last game they played was against Ireland where they drew 0-0, a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goals ( GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Austria are in UEFA nation league, league B group 3 alongside Austria and Northern Ireland.
- They have played 3 matches in this competition resulting in 1 win, 1 draw plus 1 loss and are at position 2 with 4 points.
- This will be their second away from home in this competition having won the first one.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 time;- (DLWLW)
- The last game they played was against Bosnia Herzegovina where they drew 0-0 a friendly match played away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goals ( GF) conceded 1 goal (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Northern Ireland vs Austria Prediction: H2H
- Northern Ireland vs Austria hhe played 10 matches between them in the past with resulting 4 wins for Northern Ireland and 3 wins for Austria while 3 matches ended in draws.
- The last 5h2h matches between Northern Ireland and Austria have ended in 2 wins and a draw for each side.
- Austria beat Northern Ireland in the reverse fixture thanks to Marko Arnautovic’s goal
Northern Ireland vs Austria Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Northern Ireland Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3 Formation:- Shot stopper:Bailey Peacock-Farrell Defenders:Paddy McNair, Craig Cathcart, Jonny Evans, Jamal Lewis Midfielders: Shane Ferguson, Paul Smyth, Stuart Dallas Strikers:Josh Magennis, Kyle Lafferty
WHO TO WATCH: Kyle Lafferty –is back after withdrawing from the squad for the previous two games in October and has 20 goals in 68 international appearances for his Nation.
Austria Predicted Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper:Heinz Lindner Defenders:Stefan Lainer, Aleksandar Dragovic, Martin Hinteregger, David Alaba Defensive Midfielders:Julian Baumgartlinger, Xaver Schlager Attacking Midfielders:Valentino Lazaro, Louis Schaub, Alessandro Schopf Forwards: Marko Arnautovic
WHO TO WATCH: Marko Arnautovic scored the only goal when Northern Ireland lost to Austria in the reverse fixture between the two sides.
Why Northern Ireland Will Win
The 12 man advantage should really work for Northern Ireland as they have shown some improvement having completely dominated Bosnia-Herzegovina but losing out narrowly 1-2 and then followed that up by drawing Ireland.
Why Austria Will Win
The visitors have won one, lost one and drawn one of their three UEFA Nations League matches so far and a win here will ensure that they get promoted which is possible as they are the onform team with 2 wins and 1 draw in the last 5.
Northern Ireland vs Austria Prediction
This should make for a very tough encounter as both teams have been having difficulty converting their chances and while Northern Ireland are playing at home its Austria who have form behind them to ensure they win this one.
Our Verdict: An away win for Austria
Sunday 18 November Daily Games Table
|18-11-2018||Northern Ireland||Bet Analysis||Austria||2||1-2|
|18-11-2018||Spain||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Herzegovina||1||1-0|
|18-11-2018||CS Sportul Snagov||Bet Analysis||Universitate Atea Cluj||1||0-0|
|18-11-2018||Maastricht||Bet Analysis||Roda Kerkrade||2-0|
|18-11-2018||Cordoba||Bet Analysis||Cadiz CF||1-3|
|18-11-2018||Viseu||Bet Analysis||GD Estoril||1-2|