Norway Vs Bulgaria Prediction. Norway welcomes Bulgaria at Ullevaal Stadion in Norway for a UEFA Nations league match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Norway Vs Bulgaria Prediction: Match Facts
- Norway have played a total of 4 matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current statistics is 4 win
- Norway did not lose their last four matches in the competition.
- Norway last played at home against Panama and they won the game 1 nil.
- Norway have played a total of 2 home matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current home statistics is 2 win
- Norway did not lose their last two home matches in the competition
- Bulgaria have played a total of 2 matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current statistics is 1 win and 1 lose.
- Bulgaria did not lose their last match in the competition
- Bulgaria last played at home against Kazakhstan and they won the game 2-1.
- Bulgaria have not played any game away this so far.
Norway Vs Bulgaria Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 11 times with Norway’s record standing at 3 win 3 draw and 5 loss while Bulgaria’s record stands at 5 win 3 draw and 3 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 3/9/2015 in a World Cup Qualifications match that saw Norway win 1 nil.
Norway Vs Bulgaria Prediction: Players News and Squad
Bulgaria Predicted lineup: Plamen Iliev, Nikolay Bodurov, Bozhidar Chorbadjiiski, Ivan Bandalovski, Strahil Popov, Radoslav Vasilev, Georgi Kostadinov, Kiril Despodov, Galin Ivanov, Bozhidar Kraev, Ivelin Popov
Who to watch: Radoslav Vasilev’s 59th minute volley was the winning goal in that game vs Norway and he could be instrumental in his team winning this game.
Norway predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Jarstein Defenders: Svensson, Nordveit, Ajer, Linnes Midfielders: Johansen, Henriksen, Berge, Fossum Forwards: King, Sorloth
WHO TO WATCH: Joshua King scored the only goal in their last meeting against Panama and that took the Bournemouth man’s tally to 12 goals in 32 games, and Sorloth has two in 13, though he is only 22
Why Norway will win
Norway have won in all their games in this competition and they are currently second and will be fighting to win this game and lead their table making them qualify for the next round of this competition
Why Bulgaria will win
Bulgaria are the top team in their group and a win this game will be an automatic qualifications to the next round of this competition.
Norway Vs Bulgaria Prediction
Both teams have not lost in these games and both will be fighting for a win and increase their chances of qualifying for the next round of this competition.
Our Verdict: A Draw or Over 1.5 goals
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|