GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Norway vs Cyprus Prediction: Match Facts
- Norway have played 6 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 2 wins 0 draw and 4 losses.
- They have played 3 matches at home resulting in 1 win, 0 draws and 2 losses.
- The hosts have 4 wins,one loss and 0 draws in their last five matches: (WWWWL)
- The last game they played was against Panama where they won 0-1, an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches to this event they have scored 8 goals ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +5 goals (GD).
- Cyprus have played 1 friendly match in 2018 resulting in 0 wins 0 draw and 1 loss.
- They have played 1 match away from home resulting in 0 win, 0 draw and 1 loss.
- In their last 5 matches played to this clash event they have 0 wins, 1 draw, and 4 losses:- (LDLLL)
- The last game they played was against Jordan where they won 4-1 an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches to this event they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
Norway vs Cyprus Prediction: H2H
- There has been 9 meetings in the past between the two nations and Norway have won all those matches.
- The most recent match played between the two teams was on 06/09/13 for World Qualification Brazil and Norway won 2-0 at home.
Norway vs Cyprus Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Norway predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Jarstein Defenders: Svensson, Nordveit, Ajer, Linnes Midfielders: Johansen, Henriksen, Berge, Fossum Forwards: King, Sorloth
Who to watch: Joshua King scored the only goal in their last meeting against Panama and that took the Bournemouth man’s tally to 12 goals in 32 games, and Sorloth has two in 13, though he is only 22.
Cyprus Predicted Starting Line-up:U. Pardo–G. Merkis, I. Kousoulos, V. Laban, D. Christofi–J. Demetriou, R. Margaça, K. Artymatas, D. Froxilias–F. Katelaris, A. Georgiou
Who to watch: G. Merkis-has been a regular in Ben shimon’s side and his presence at the back should be good for the visitors.
Why Norway Will Win
Lars Lagerback, 6-2-4 as Norwegian manager, will come into this match very happy with how the team has played recently with 4 wins in the latest 5 matches played to this event and playing at home will be an added advantage.
Why Cyprus Will Win
They will be looking to benefit fom the expanded 24-team Euros as they look to make it to a major tournament in yaers but still they have shown some energy to do well inmost recent vents.
Norway vs Cyprus Prediction
Cyprus did not play their best ever football away form home to Jordan which was their last match to this clash and that gives them 10 losses in their last 11 away fixtures , and a test in Oslo with Norway will not prove much easier. Norway have ripped teams apart and they have a chance to score more than three goals in this match.
Our verdict: A home win for Norway.
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AB Copenhagen||VS||Odense||2||0-4|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||VS||Ukraine||2||1-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Gibraltar||VS||FYR Macedonia||X2||0-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Haka||VS||AC Oulu||GG||2-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||New York City||VS||New England Revolution||GG||0-1|