Norway vs Slovenia Prediction. Norway will be hosting Slovenia in the UEFA Nations League on Saturday at Ullevaal Stadion , Oslo, Norway
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Norway vs Slovenia Prediction: Match Facts
- Norway have played 2 matches are at position 2 with 3 points in League c, Group 3 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 game.
- This match will be the second one played by them in this competition at home having won the first against Cyprus.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 1 loss, O draw and 4 wins in their last five matches (LWWWW)
- Their last game played against Bulgaria they lost 0-1, an away game.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Slovenia are in League C, Group 3 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League alongside Norway, Bulgaria and Cyprus.
- They played 2 matches in this group with 2 loses placing them in position 4 with 0 points.
- They have 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses in their last five matches: (WLLDD)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-1 loss vs Cyprus.
- In this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
Norway vs Slovenia Prediction: H2H
- The hosting team have won five of their 7 previous games against Slovenia, drawing 1 game and losing 1.
- The last 5 h2h matches between the two nations have ended in 3 wins and 1 draw for Norway.
- The last meeting between the two nations was played on Friday 11/10/13 World Cup qualifiers match that resulted to:- Slovenia 3 – 0 Norway.
Norway vs Slovenia Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Norway predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Jarstein Defenders: Svensson, Nordveit, Ajer, Linnes Midfielders: Johansen, Henriksen, Berge, Fossum Forwards: King, Sorloth
WHO TO WATCH: Joshua King scored the only goal in their last meeting against Panama and that took the Bournemouth man’s tally to 12 goals in 32 games, and Sorloth has two in 13, though he is only 22.
Slovenia Predicted Starting Line up: 4-4-2 Goalkeeper: Vid Belec Defenders: Petar Stojanovic, Miha Blazic, Miha Mevlja, Bojan Jokic Midfielders: Jaka Bijol, Amir Dervisevic, Josip Ilicic, Rudi Pozeg Vancas Attackers: Miha Zajc, Luka Zahovic
WHO TO WATCH: Miha Zajc: -Has scored 2 goals in the last three matches played for his national team and they will need to be at his yet again in this match..
Why Norway will win
Lars Lagerback, 7-2-5 as Norwegian manager, will come into this match very happy with how the team has played recently with 4 wins in the latest 5 matches played to this event and playing at home will be an added advantage.
Why Slovenia will win
They will be looking to benefit from the expanded 24-team Euros as they look to make it to a major tournament in years but still they have shown some energy to do well inmost recent events even winning the last meeting between the two nations.
Norway vs Slovenia Prediction
Slovenia did not play their best ever football away form home to Austria which was their last match to this clash and that gives them 10 losses in their last 11 away fixtures , and a test in Oslo with Norway will not prove much easier. Norway have ripped teams apart and they have a chance to score more than two goals in this match.
Our Verdict: A home win for Norway.
|13/10/2018||Slovakia||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1||1-2|
|13/10/2018||AFC Wimbledon||Bet Analysis||Portsmouth||1-2|
|13/10/2018||Scunthorpe United||Bet Analysis||Peterborough United||2||0-2|
|13/10/2018||Rochdale||Bet Analysis||Doncaster Rovers||OVER 1.5||2-3|
|13/10/2018||Almeria ||Bet Analysis||Las Palmas||3-0|
|13/10/2018||Numancia||Bet Analysis||Real Zaragoza||1-0|
|13/10/2018||Sporting Gijon||Bet Analysis||Reus||1-1|