Nottingham Forest vs Aston Villa Prediction. Forest Bundled out FA Cup holders Arsenal out of the competition in Third Round action acn they produce same results again at the City Ground?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Nottingham Forest vs Aston Villa Prediction: Match Facts
- Nottingham having played 26 matches is at position 14 with 33 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 2 time and lost 14 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 game and lost 2 games (WDLLD)
- This will be their first match in this competition this season.
- Nottingham Forest are coming into this game on the back of a a 4-2 win with Arsenal
- So far in this season they have scored 33 goals for (GF), conceded 42 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -9 goals.
- Aston Villa having played 26 matches is at position 5 with 44 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 8 times and lost 6 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 games and lost 2 games:- (L W W L D )
- They have won 5 times, drawn 3 times and lost 5 times in their overall 13 away matches played
- Aston Villa are coming into this game on the back of a 3-1 loss against Peterborough.
- So far in this season they have scored 38 goals for (GF), conceded 24 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 14 goals.
Nottingham Forest vs Aston Villa Prediction: H2H
- Both this teams have played 85 games in Championship, league cup and premier league
- Aston villa has managed to secure 34 wins and Nottingham has 28 win with 23 draws on both teams
- For there last five matches Nottingham has managed to secure a win and 3 draws and one win for Aston villa
- These teams have gone head to head with one another the last time Aston Villa beat Nottingham (2-1) IN THE REVERSE FIXTURE OF THIS MATCH.
Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal Prediction: Player News and Squads
NOTTINGHAM FOREST’ PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:Henderson Defenders: Lichaj, Worrall, Mills, Fox Defensive Midfielders: Bouchalakis, Bridcutt Attacking Midfielders: Brereton, Dowell, McKay Forwards: Murphy.
WHO TO WATCH: D. Murphy is the leading top goal scorer for Nottingham Forest with 9 goals.
ASTON VILLAPREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Johnstone Defenders:Hutton, Terry, Chester, Taylor Defensive Midfielders:Whelan, Lansbury Attacking Midfielders: El Mohamady, Hourihane, Green Forwards: Davis
WHO TO WATCH: Albert Adomah has been Villa’s leading goalscorer with 10 goals in 16 appearances. The Ghana international has scored three goals in the last two matches
Why Nottingham Forest will win
They have massive advantage at home with strong history the last time Aston villa won Nottingham home ground was in 1995, Nottingham has been able to get 4 draws against Aston villa and one win in their last five home encounters
Why Aston Villa will win
The visitors,They have recorded back to back wins over Middlesbrough and Bristol City heading into this one and those were tough games that will give them energy to win this match.
Nottingham Forest vs Aston Villa Prediction
We have observed from our polls that Nottingham has a big advantage at home with big wins at home grounds especially their last win against Arsenal with at least 46% chance to win. Aston Villa has great defense with 1.07 rate to concede a goal, we see they may run for a Draw in this game
Our Prediction: a draw or an away win for Aston Villa.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.38||3.11||DERBY 2.31||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BURTON 2.95||3.11||QPR 2.57||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WATFORD 2.44||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.98||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.59||3.13||PRESTON 2.91||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.26||3.34||NORWICH CITY 3.23||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.10||3.45||FULHAM 3.51||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 3.02||3.18||LEEDS 2.48||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.35||3.20||AFC WIMBLEDON 3.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.74||3.28||ROCHDALE 2.63||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.15||2.90||BRIGHTON 4.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.64||3.02||WEST HAM 2.96||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.97||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.54||20:30|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.53||2.96||LILLE 3.18||22:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||TROYES 3.19||3.19||BORDEAUX 2.38||22:00|
|14-01||LEVANTE 3.17||3.33||CELTA VIGO 2.31||14:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||LIVERPOOL 3.03||3.74||MANCHESTER CITY 2.22||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||ESPANYOL||3.08||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.97||20:30|