Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City Prediction. Nottingham Forest are playing against Bristol at the city grounds, which team will win the match?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City Prediction: Match facts
- Nottingham having played 44 matches are in position 17 with 52 points in the 2017-18 England Championship. table.
- They have won 15 times, drawn 7 times and lost 22 times.
- They have won 10 times drawn 2 times and lost 10 times in their overall 21 matches played at home.
- in their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time drawn none and lost 3 games:-(WLWLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-2 draw on the road to promotion hopeful Barnsley.
- So far this season they have scored 49 goals (GF),conceded 62 goals(GA) and remaining with a goal difference of -13 goals(GD).
- Bristol City having played 44 matches is at position 10 with 66 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 17 times, drawn 15 times and lost 12 games.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 9 times and lost 7 time in their overall 22 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games:- (DLWLL)
- The last game they played ended in in a 5-5 draw with Hull City last weekend at Ashton Gate
- So far in this season they have scored 65 goals for (GF), conceded 55 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 10 goals.
Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City Prediction: H2H
- The two rivals have met a total of 36 times Nottingham have won 13 times, Bristol City 13 times with 10 draws for both sides.
- In their last 5 H2H matches Nottingham have won 2 times, Bristol City 3 times.
- Bristol City took a win by this scoreline when the two sides met in this term of the Championship at Ashton Gate.
Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City Prediction: Players news and squad
NOTTINGHAM FOREST’ PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:Henderson Defenders: Lichaj, Worrall, Mills, Fox Defensive Midfielders: Bouchalakis, Bridcutt Attacking Midfielders: Brereton, Dowell, McKay Forwards: Murphy.
WHO TO WATCH: D. Murphy is the leading top goal scorer for Nottingham Forest with 9 goals (in the domestic league competition)
BRISTOL CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: F. Fielding, E. Pisano, N. Baker, B. Wright, J. Bryan, K. Smith, C. O’Dowda, G. O’Neil, J. Hegeler, M. Pack, B. Reid, J. Brownhill, F. Diedhiou and J. Paterson.
WHO TO WATCH: Famara Diedhiou scored a brace in the 3-3 draw with Sunderland and he is likely to prove a handful for Leeds full backs.
Why Nottingham Forest Will Win
The hosts humbled Barnsley 3-0 at The City Ground and made it two wins on the bounce in front of the home crowed and now with their home ground advantage they have a chance to extend their lead once more.
Why Bristol City Will Win
Mathematically the visitors still have a chance to play in the play offs but that depends on them not losing any single remaining match and so this to them is a must win situation.
Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City Prediction
Bristol City are without a win in 12 away games a run that goes back to December after having not lost any of their 12 away games prior to that and while Nottingham have a 44.8% home win ratio in the league this term, they should be able to win here.
Our Verdict: A home Nottingham Forest.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|28/04/18||BURNLEY 2.25||3.11||BRIGHTON 3.54||Bet Analysis||gg||0-0|
|28/04/18||HUDDERSFIELD 2.64||2.96||EVERTON 3.02||Bet Analysis||1x||0-2|
|28/04/18||BURTON 2.42||3.15||BOLTON 3.06||Bet Analysis||2-0|
|28/04/18||NOTTINGHAM 2.59||3.40||BRISTOL CITY 2.64||Bet Analysis||0-0|
|28/04/18||BLACKPOOL 2.25||3.32||SHREWSBURY 3.48||Bet Analysis||2x||1-1|
|28/04/18||SHEFFIELD UTD 2.24||3.15||PRESTON 3.21||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|28/04/18||PORT VALE 2.51||3.22||CARLISLE 2.83||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|28/04/18||QPR 2.59||3.32||BIRMINGHAM 2.70||Bet Analysis||3-1|
|28/04/18||CHARLTON 2.84||3.32||BLACKBURN 2.52||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|28/04/18||PLYMOUTH 2.52||3.40||ROTHERHAM 2.79||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|28/04/18||MORECAMBE 2.60||3.22||BARNET 2.76||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|28/04/18||NEWPORT 2.45||3.32||CAMBRIDGE UTD 2.87||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|28/04/18||COLCHESTER 2.36||3.15||SWINDON TOWN 2.95||Bet Analysis||0-0|
|28/04/18||OXFORD UTD 3.01||3.40||ROCHDALE 2.42||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|28/04/18||ACCRINGTON 2.40||3.32||LINCOLN 2.98||Bet Analysis||2||1-0|
|28/04/18||CRAWLEY TOWN 2.45||3.15||CREWE 2.82||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|28/04/18||STRASBOURG 3.30||3.22||NICE 2.27||Bet Analysis||2||1-1|