Olympiakos Vs Real Betis Prediction. Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki will host UEFA Europa League match between Olympiakos and Real Betis
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Olympiakos Vs Real Betis Prediction: Match Facts
- Olympiakos are in group group F together with Dudelange, Milan and real Betis in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 time and lost none in their overall 4 matches played.
- Olympiakos have played 2 matches at home resulting in 2 wins, o draws and 0 loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost none (WDWWW)
- The last game they played was against PAS Giannina where they won 5-0 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 11 goal ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
- Real Betis are in group group F together with Dudelange, Milan and Olympiakos in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 time and lost 0 times in their overall 0 matches played.
- This will be their first match at home in this competition
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time (DWDLW)
- The last game they played was against Valencia where they drew 0-0 an away match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Olympiakos Vs Real Betis Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have never met before in the past so this will be their first h2h encounter between them.
Olympiakos Vs Real Betis Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Olympiakos predicted line up: A. Gianniotis J. Vuković O. Elabdellaoui Y. Meriah K. Tsimikas I. Fetfatzidis K. Fortounis A. Bouchalakis Daniel Podence M. Camara L. Christodoulopoulos
Who to watch: L. Christodoulopoulos is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 4 goals.
Real Betis predicted line up: Pau López Sidnei A. Mandi Bartra Junior Firpo A. Guardado T. Inui R. Boudebouz Canales Francis Guerrero A. Sanabria
Who to watch: A. Sanabria is a sensational player for the visitors and is capable of firing them to glory.
Why Olympiakos Will Win
The Greek side have kicked off their domestic league on a high and have picked up 6 points in the last two rounds. They are heading here with confidence after picking a convincing 5-0 win over PAS Giannina in their previous game and will be seeking to build on that success.
Why Real Betis Will Win
Betis are undefeated in their recent 3 played matches and have not conceded anything in the process. Their domestic league is competitive compared to that of their rivals. That should help them in this match up.
Olympiakos Vs Real Betis Prediction
Olympiakos have come all the way from the qualifications rounds out doings better sides in the likes of Burnley. With the guide of home advantage we think they will win.
Our prediction: a home win for Olympiakos
|18/09/2018||LIVERPOOL||Bet Analysis||PARIS ST GERMAIN||1||3-2|
|18/09/2018||SCHALKE 04||Bet Analysis||FC PORTO||x||1-1|
|19/09/2018||READING||Bet Analysis||NORWICH CITY||1||2-0|
|19/09/2018||VIKTORIA PLZEN||Bet Analysis||CSKA MOSCOW||x||2-2|
|20/09/2018||AKHISAR BLD||Bet Analysis||FC KRASNODAR||0-1|
|20/09/2018||VIDEOTON FC||Bet Analysis||BATE BORISOV||0-2|
|20/09/2018||RAPID VIENNA||Bet Analysis||SPARTAK MOSCOW||2-0|
|20/09/2018||FC COPENHAGEN||Bet Analysis||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG||1-1|
|20/09/2018||DINAMO ZAGREB||Bet Analysis||FENERBAHCE||4-1|